IGNORED

My Dog

Flyinfool

I just never understood the passion for a dog? Why would you want something that you can beat near to death everyday and it still can't wait for you to get home and love on you? Not saying I have ever treated a dog badly, I just don't understand why MOST people need something that needy in their lives.

Really not trying to sound like a butthead, its just I see so many people talk about how special their dog is and they do nothing for the dog? Half my problem is really with dog owners maybe?

How could you NOT love a creature as beautiful as my Lucy? She is the best dog I have ever had. She gives me no reason to ever beat her. Just love her.

My dog figured out how to operate door handles so he could let himself in and out. He scared the cr*p out of a couple thieves that tried to raid our camp in the wee hours. He nudged me awake then waited patiently while I slowly unzipped the tent then went off like a rocket bellowing and roaring. You should have heard the screams, everyone within a half mile did. He defended me against a black bear even though he was sacred to death. He stayed midway between the bear and me, all teeth and snarls and would not let the bear pass. He also checked every 5 seconds to make sure I was still behind him. No one could threaten our kids, not even other kids or dogs, when he was around. When the wife would chew on my ass he would get between us, get up on his hind legs, and lick her face. Game over.