IGNORED

"Pork In The Pines"

Patrolman46

Hey Owl,

Not to worry,

My beans are like your chili, they get made "AT" the Pork in the Pines. :stirthepot:

Bike and camper are hooked up and ready to roll. I'm taking my daughter to college this afternoon. Tonight will be easy, relax and think about what I forgot to bring. :whistling:

Might even have a cold one.

See you all tomorrow,

Steve

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF bongobobny gets to the Mpls area Thursday night give me a shout we can fix ya up for a room over night. I am in North Branch.

651 six seven 4 o25 two

We are leaving Friday morning and taking our time getting to PIP. :fatsmiley:

Everyone drive safe and we will see you all there.

Bubber

Bickering? This is just smack talk wait till they are together in the same place. I am waiting to sell, I mean make my choice once I taste the chili. :fatsmiley:

Mike could ya bring some glazed ones just in case I decide to sell, I mean switch my voteing proxy to the new comer? :whistling: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh the smart talk has begun and it promises to be a long and great weekend.

Bubber, of course I'll have a glazed cinnamon roll waiting just for you. Perhaps 2!!!! Who am I to let one of my favorite VR's go without? Would be mighty rude of me. Don, so sorry you can't make it but it'll happen one time or another, I like Russ are like the proverbial bad penny, we show up everywhere. Hope that farming problem don't take away too much of your Labor day weekend. Ride safe everyone, looking forward to seeing folks in one piece BEFORE you try Russ's chili. After that your on your own.

Headin out in the morning. looks like we will be under the clouds but as we get further south it should clear up. Should bein some time in the afternoon.frank

Frank,

Just in case, my cell phone number is 612.865.8232

Don't let Mikie see it, or he will be on the phone forever trying to convince me that he really knows how to make chili and rubbing in the fact that JoDee made all them bodacious sin emon rolls to help swing the vote. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

:mytruck1:

Looks like it may rain today and possible tomorrow.

Don't get my buns wet!

That didn't come out right did it? :doh:

Mike don't get my buns wet. :fatsmiley:

Still don't sound right does it? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Cinni-buns :eek: ....... get your mind out of the gutter will ya. :whistling:

UH???? You live in the same state I do?

Where you getting this "It might rain" stuff. Down here it be gorgious... 75 and sunny....

:mytruck1:

It sprinkled in Cambridge today :yikes: and the wifey-po called and said it was raining in North Branch and was supposidly going to tomorrow also...................... wait........... I just realized where I got that info from. :crying: :doh: :buttkick:

Never mind! :whistling:

Owl take off those rose colored glasses will ya! :Cool_cool36: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well, didn't get as far as we nhoped we would due to missing the exit for I90 on the I355, and found out the first two entrances were towards Chicago only! Ended up getting baack on course at I39 in Rockford Ill. We would have kept going but the heat really knocked us for a loop and we lost a good hour or two in northeast Ill.

Bubber, sent you a PM, may give you a call later on...

There's a giant orange moose in front of our hotel!!!

There's a giant orange moose in front of our hotel!!!

Oh, you're in Black River Falls, exit #116 off I94. :D

We'll be going by there around 10 or so.:scratchchin:

Eagle Eye will probably be by there a bit earlier than that, if he leaves the same time as last year.:confused24:

See ya'll Saturday Evening, if not along the route somewhere, Scooter Bob and Karen

That's where you are. :shock3:

I came past there this aft on the way home from taking my daughter back to LaCrosse, to college. Now back home trying to cool off. I'll be by there around 7 or so, but you'll be in the sack, right. I'll wave. :whistling:

See you all tomorrow, Bob, sat, right?

Steve

PHONEMAN, We will go next year!!!!! Sounds like VRIR will be on east coast so we probably won't get to go to that so we have to go to PIP. Hope we can just get in a short ride here this weekend. What's RogerII & Lori doing this weekend?

C Ya, Patrolman46 :bobby:

Enjoy yourselves, wish we could attend. Maybe next year??

Still waiting on BongoBob when he called this morning he said it was raining cats & dogs in Black River Fall WI. Wussy! :stickpoke: LOL

Looks like it passed and he is on his way. I am guessing by 12:30 or 1:00 No biggy. Lowel will hold down the fort in our absence. He ia already there practicing telling stories and the like.

Gave us time to go out and have breakfast at Perkins.:fatsmiley: Kind of like Timmy's in Canuckland.

Looking forward to seeing the Canadians again they are lots of fun and they like that special beer we have here in the states MGD64 just ask Rick Aka Sarge46.:whistling:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I looked at google map and it was 2 hours and 57 minutes to us. Bob thought he could do it in 2 hours.

Not speeding in WI.......... with out of state plates, not a good idea!

ScooterBob is on his way to Rolag MN to a threshing show. so not sure if he met up with Bongbob or not.

I'm all packed and ready to boogy! Con oooooon bob.

I'll check back in a few