IGNORED

"Pork In The Pines"

Patrolman46

Steve:

I noticed that it wasn't as soft as on the way down. I;ll have to start with zero in the rear and work my way up to see where it works for me. If Momma comes then I'll have to go mid way and strt there.

It was great seeing you guys on Saturday and Moma wasn't to Pi$$ed. Guess I should have called her on the cell. I just hate those things.

Sarge:

I am eating chesse for a week before the PIP .

I'll be tighter :moon: :moon: :moon: than a #%% :ignore:, well you get the picture.:whistling: LOL

:missingtooth: :missingtooth: :missingtooth:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm new to some of these rallies and I'm just wondering where Pork (or Poke depending on what's on your mind) in the Pines is at. The way people are talking it's not far from where I am and I'd like to attend if I don't have to drive accross country (not that I'd be opposed to that - although the wife might be...). Any information would be great.

Well I'm in Thorp, WI. just a short jaunt to your east. I'm planning on going for the first time. I've been looking for someone to ride with. Give me a call if you like. Tele # sent in PM.

Bill

Gary

Do we have a list of people that signed up yet. Just wondering.

Do you want to start a posting just for that?

Just to get an idea of how many.

Maybe Juggler can get it from the PIP site.:whistling:

Did Juggler ever get his coil mounted again? :doh:

I finally decided to register us! I was taking it for granted that it was known that we are coming. We won't be getting in until 9 or so Friday as I have to work until noon.

Going to be great to see everyone again! EH!

Heh Sarge, you bringing that purty wife of yours again? Sure would like to see her. Guess you could come along too if you HAVE to :whistling: My bride and I are planning on leaving here Friday morning after shift. Gonna be a longgggg ride w/o sleep. She's driving the truck up and I'm riding the scoot. Guess she's planning on doing some antique shopping and needed the extra space to haul it in....:doh: I suppose I could trailer bike up but it just don't look right up there without HD written on the side :stirthepot: I'll save some of my winning chili for you and your bride. Owl will have more left because mine will be better but thats another story.

Heh Sarge, you bringing that purty wife of yours again? Sure would like to see her. Guess you could come along too if you HAVE to :whistling: My bride and I are planning on leaving here Friday morning after shift. Gonna be a longgggg ride w/o sleep. She's driving the truck up and I'm riding the scoot. Guess she's planning on doing some antique shopping and needed the extra space to haul it in....:doh: I suppose I could trailer bike up but it just don't look right up there without HD written on the side :stirthepot: I'll save some of my winning chili for you and your bride. Owl will have more left because mine will be better but thats another story.

:no-no-no: Dream on Mike. I'll conceed that you put up a Fair :rotfl:chili. But it will take make than a fair chili to beat the MASTER.

BTW folks. Still some camping spaces up for grabs and only 8 and a wake up til the feastivities begin.

And, if yoh ain't interested in great food and a bunch of fun folks (OK, Mike & Bubber excluded) just come out to see the new look of the Trailer queen.

And yes Rocket, she will be wearing the "Can of Shame." :crying:

:mytruck1:

Edited by Black Owl

Gary

Do we have a list of people that signed up yet. Just wondering.

Do you want to start a posting just for that?

Just to get an idea of how many.

Maybe Juggler can get it from the PIP site.:whistling:

Did Juggler ever get his coil mounted again? :doh:

I've been sending the ol'Owl updates on who's signed up.

My bike is still in parts. I have several things to do with it and I am taking my time. I plan to have it ready to ride again by mid September. I hope al'y'alls enjoy the pig.

Oh, and I did add the count of people signed up to the front page of the website. 24 as of this post, you're gonna need a bigger pot.

Black Owl:

Do we need to reserve a spot to camp? We have registered, and had planned to get there Sat Pm, but it is looking like we will be able to get there Fri eve unless some unforseen disaster strikes!!!!

Looking forward to it!! Have tried to get away to come for 5 years, looks as though it should happen this year!

Astrak

Black Owl:

Do we need to reserve a spot to camp? We have registered, and had planned to get there Sat Pm, but it is looking like we will be able to get there Fri eve unless some unforseen disaster strikes!!!!

Looking forward to it!! Have tried to get away to come for 5 years, looks as though it should happen this year!

Astrak

Not a problem. Just spoke with the camp site manager. He saidi they will have room for you no matter when you get in. Even if he has to end up sharing his bed with you, you will have a place to camp.:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Still haven't had a return message from anyone going to "PORK" from the Rocky Mtn area. I will be leaving Thursday evening from the Scottsbluff, NE area heading in as direct a route as google will send me. Want to stay off the interstates if possible, but sometimes the reservations make it necessary to travel interstate. You can PM me if you want.

C Ya, Patrolman46 :bobby:

Maybe I can talk Phoneman1980 into coming with me since we would sleeping on the ground. HAHA

Edited by Black Owl

Seveal folk have asked for a list of who will be at the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast this year. So, to the best of my recollection, here it is:

Me (of course) & the Trailer Queen

Gary Whoomp) and Ann

Chris (the resident chef)

Lowell (Wild Hair)

Robert J. (Bongobob)

Bob S. (Scooter Bob) & guest

Daryl H (Nyuk) & Guest

Melanie & Aaron S

Dan F (Patrolman46) & Guest

Mike & Sharon P (Mlpomer)

Mike & JoDee G (Mikealiasmike)

Steve H (EagleEye)

Yooper

Tall Tom

Jerry & Susan W (Rockhound)

Dale H (Brookdale)

Steve & LuAnne S (Bubber)

Frank C (Pam) & Guest

Tom P (Tomephil & Guest

Rick & Marilyn R (Sarges46)

Tom M

Brucw & Sharon W.

A1Bummer

I know there are several more, but right now my mind is a blank. Well OK, it's always a blank :rotfl:

OK, so heres a couple of definate maybes:

Dan (IH truck guy & Sheri

So, if you coming and not on the list let me know and I'll correct that oversight.

And as we have said, there is always room for more and we'll throw a few more taters in the pot.

Edited by Black Owl

Bill, aka A1bummer was talking about it, but I don't know if he actually signed up.

Put Dan(ih truck guy) and Sheri just to see if we can shame them into showing up!

Later, Scooter Bob

Done :rotfl::rotfl: Now we keep our fingers crossed eh. :stirthepot::stirthepot:

We are looking very forward to coming!! We are leaving early Wednesday morning and plan on making it to Indiana by evening. Thursday should have us in either Wisconsin or Minnesota, and plan on hitting Gary's late Friday afternoon. So far the extended forcast looks pretty much rain free!

We will be staying at the Super8 in Bemidji and commuting daily. We will think of you campers while we are enjoying a glass of wine in the hot tub...

If things go as planned, you will be in time for the Chili Social. So bring a spoon and get ready to experience the best chili this side of the border. Then you could try Mikes atteempt.:rotfl: :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Gotta run. Going to the Farmers Market to pick up a messa fresh sweet peppers for the chili.

Edited by Black Owl

Updated attendee's list

Me (of course) & the Trailer Queen

Gary Whoomp) and Ann

Chris (the resident chef)

Lowell (Wild Hair)

Robert J. (Bongobob)

Bob S. (Scooter Bob) & guest

Daryl H (Nyuk) & Guest

Melanie & Aaron S

Dan F (Patrolman46) & Guest

Mike & Sharon P (Mlpomer)

Mike & JoDee G (Mikealiasmike)

Steve H (EagleEye)

Yooper

Jerry & Susan W (Rockhound)

Dale H (Brookdale)

Steve & LuAnne S (Bubber)

Frank C (Pam) & Guest

Tom P (Tomephil & Guest

Rick & Marilyn R (Sarges46)

Tom M

Bruce & Sharon W.

OK, so heres a couple of definate maybes:

Bill (A1bummer)

Dan (IH truck guy & Sheri

That's no maybe, it's a definite. I just dug out my tent today. I registered a few days ago. My big bro and his fiance may even come along with me for the ride.

Bill

Bill, aka A1bummer was talking about it, but I don't know if he actually signed up.

Put Dan(ih truck guy) and Sheri on just to see if we can shame them into showing up!:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob