IGNORED

No welfare for drugies....

Reddog170

there are recreational meds - you're either doing drugs or you're not.

prescribed drugs is another story - I firmly believe every state should follow their lead and we should go back to monitoring the spending of welfare money. It was meant for necessities not booze, beer and cigs.

I saw a sign on a penny bowl at a store a while back that says it pretty plain and simple.

"if you need a penny, take one, if you need five, get a job"

A step in the right direction? Yes!

Next step would be to kick the severly obese and alcoholics Off of Social Security Disability... and anyone else for that fact, that isn't "physically" disabled.

Yes that! Well for the most part anyway. lol

AMERICA......what a wonderful country !!!! :usa::usa: :usa: ps..this thread isn't gonna last long.....fnd_%2816%29.gif

And that too. :rotf: :080402gudl_prv:

Next step would be to kick the severly obese and alcoholics Off of Social Security Disability... and anyone else for that fact, that isn't "physically" disabled.

Yes that! Well for the most part anyway. lol

AMERICA......what a wonderful country !!!! :usa::usa: :usa: ps..this thread isn't gonna last long.....fnd_%2816%29.gif

And that too. :rotf: :080402gudl_prv:

and the next group of folks would be smokers, then people that eat a McDonalds, then those that don't get enough exercise enough... then those that are merely 20 lbs over weight...

Very difficult to figure out where to draw the lines.... this thread is doomed :)

I work for a local govt and run a wastewater treatment plant and the government says it is legal to give me random pee tests to keep my job so if you want to suck off of my hard earned taxes then it should be legal to give them pee tests.