IGNORED

Cody Pictures..I cant remember!

Tom

OK I know Bubber wanted the pictures Debby took but I cant remeber if anyone else that was with us wanted a CD of them. Somehow I messed up and have some pictures from our Leakey TX meet on there so you will have to delete when you get the CD. EVERYONE PM me your addresses and name and Yes Bubber I lost your card..I should have given it to Debby.Anyway Ive got 6 CDS copied.

OK to the ones in question..I have them ready to go in the AM..Somehow when I loaded them it loaded on a different format and I had trouble converting back so you are going to get "Bonus" pictures of some of our Leaky Texas Meet in April...Deb didnt take as many as I thought and it was set on 640X480 so not the best in the world but puts a smile on your face just looking at me...I know. N/C...Im just glad we could ride together. Tom

Debbie was "Good to Go" on the two days I rode with her and Tom. She's to be commended for all shes gone thru. She set a good example for all of us to follow when faced with adversity. I'd have to say, when we were at the top of Bear Tooth, that she probably gave Tom a Geeat Big Hug

!:Venture:

Ride on!