IGNORED

Dang ... back at work again :-(

SilvrT

Arrived home Sunday evening around 9:30PM from Cody, new (to us) Lees-ure Lite trailer in tow. Spent Monday just relaxin after 3 long riding days to get home.

Thanks to all the organizers for a fantastic event!! :sign woo hoo: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Was great to see old friends and make new ones and to be able to put the "person" to the nickname.

Was also a special ride to and from Cody with Sailor and Camos along with us. Thanks guys for your company and good times and thanks to Sailor for his patience with me and Camos during our many "butt" breaks LOL!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a suitable place for any of the 3 cup holders on the scoot so they all went to someone else who could.

pics to follow once I get them onto Photobucket sometime this week.

Great meeting the both of you, now I have someone to compare to my brother...

we call him jackpot Jim. I put on the cup holder for Leslie and it fell off somewhere in Nebraska however I think I can attach something else to the bracket, I hate to discard chrome.

It was a great trip with great company. Good to meet new people. The chili was good but the fish tacos were great! Loved the scenery and the rides. Many thanks to the organizers.:bighug:

Grump & I left Cody, with another invite for Idaho, but had to decline, at least for now. Still looking like I will be back to work, on the 15th, as I haven't been told otherwise.

It was awesome seeing you and your lovely lady again, Rick !

Good to see you too Vic ... as well as Jack and the few others we've come to know over the years. And now we have a bunch more to hopefully see again down the road.