IGNORED

Back home - and photos from Cody, 2011

Lone Eagle

Well, the adventure is over for me, back home and so sad to see a recess until the next International Rally. It was great to meet so many of you, riding / eating / yakking, and from some, watching and learning as members fixed members bikes.

I will never forget

• The awesome Chili Cookoff - with fabulous fish taco's / wraps thrown in. What started off in fun and maybe as a joke, became a fun way of sharing some good times: Jan/Carol/Dave, Terry/Erv, and Black Owl all did a stupendous job making everyone happy and full one night.
  • The rides - short or long in length - were awesome, that is sure some pretty country around there and thank you to Kurt for putting the maps together.
  • Thank you to Rocket for getting the ball rolling on this years trailer raffle
  • Dave/Jan for all of their assistance from the shirt design and handling the shirt orders, and for the unselfish and generous assisting during the entire rally itself.

TO ALL, who lent a hand at one point or another, to all that participated in our various "antics" :clap2: (as I know I am probably missing some names), but most importantly TO ALL OF YOU WHO ATTENDED OUR RALLY THIS YEAR, :ice_thy-vi101212101

IF I did this correctly, here are some pictures from my camera - I wish I had more, but :doh: - should remember to charge the battery once in a while?:think:

https://picasaweb.google.com/loneeagle101/VRInternationalCODYRally2011#

Now, I guess the next question would be?????????????? Where is the Rally going to be next year?????????????????? Never too early to start thinking about it - :fnd_(16):

Thanks for the pics.

I sure wish I could have been there to see this all in person.

The weather in the pictures sure looked good for the first week of March.......:confused24: :stickpoke:

They wasn't all in March Flyinfool, some where in January. Quit being so picky. Ya, I have did that too. :thumbsup2: Great pictures, I wish I could have did that tour. I bet the weather was nice ?

Fuzzy