IGNORED

Our Buddies are here....Our Buddies are here!!

Squidley

Just got back in from a 130 mile run up north of Huntsville to meet up with Kbran and Bethy Boo! There headed back to Louzianner and are spending the night with us!

:banana: :sign woo hoo:

We may not have went to Cody, but I started the trip with Ponch and Kathy 10 days ago as they headed north out of Texas and now Kenny and Beth here as they are headed back home :thumbsup2: Life is good when you have buddies on VRO!

Kenny and Beth just left our place (11:45AM) and are Bogalusa bound for sure. It was great to see them and the visit was way too short. We could not convince them to stay overnight....lol.

Boomer....who sez some folks should NOT drink Margarita's.....:whistling: :rotf: :rotf:

30 minutes ago

Kenny and Beth just left our place (11:45AM) and are Bogalusa bound

Dam he must have been moving.

Kenny you sure were moving on this trip, did you see anything. Hope you two had a great time.

BRad

Dam he must have been moving.

Kenny you sure were moving on this trip, did you see anything. Hope you two had a great time.

BRad

I kept it at the speed limt:confused24: Not much to see from Squids to the house, but I did see plenty on the trip, what a great time. Wish you all could have been there.

guess that why we missed you guys yesterday (sunday afternoon ) ya'll were playing tour guides for some cajun folks. sorry kenny & beth didnt know you guys were coming into town. but sarah & i loged in over 200 miles sunday.

reguards

don c.

Hey guy's it was a little out of the way for us, sorry we couldn't swing thru....

Ponch took a couple of pic's of Leslie and I so you could remember what we looked like. Well it's only been a couple of months since you've seen my ugly mug but what the heck.

Hey guy's it was a little out of the way for us, sorry we couldn't swing thru....

Ponch took a couple of pic's of Leslie and I so you could remember what we looked like. Well it's only been a couple of months since you've seen my ugly mug but what the heck.

He mentioned that to us and please Thank Leslie for being a sport and taking the pic for us

:thumbsup2: