IGNORED

Back home from Cody

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: We are back home safe as of 9:00 last night. It was so nice meeting many of you in person. Personally we logged a little of 1500 total miles. A new record for us. We took a 300 mile detour to the Saratoga WY. to see out Daughter and Son in law.

We found a ladies zippered wallet along the highway about 50 miles south of our home. (Likely would not have seen it in a car) It looked like a chuck of black rubber. I turned around to take a second look. I made a few calls and aquired a cell phone number for the owner before they even noticed it missing. They were on their way to Yellowstone and were passing threw Scottsbluff. They were very thankful for a couple of "Bikers"!!!:cool10:

I am sure we will now plan our vacations around VR.org events in the future. Thanks Everyone!!!!!

Hello Everyone: We are back home safe as of 9:00 last night. It was so nice meeting many of you in person. Personally we logged a little of 1500 total miles. A new record for us. We took a 300 mile detour to the Saratoga WY. to see out Daughter and Son in law.

We found a ladies zippered wallet along the highway about 50 miles south of our home. (Likely would not have seen it in a car) It looked like a chuck of black rubber. I turned around to take a second look. I made a few calls and aquired a cell phone number for the owner before they even noticed it missing. They were on their way to Yellowstone and were passing threw Scottsbluff. They were very thankful for a couple of "Bikers"!!!:cool10:

I am sure we will now plan our vacations around VR.org events in the future. Thanks Everyone!!!!!

i spent thurday nite there,got there bout 8 pm,left about 8 am friday morn,had a great trip,will do it again

lowell

Hello Lowell: If you or anyone else ever travels to the Nebraska panhandle or further west near our daughter in Saratoga WY, please let us know and we will hook up with one another!!!!

i spent thurday nite there,got there bout 8 pm,left about 8 am friday morn,had a great trip,will do it again

lowell

Good to meet you two. It was good riding with you. And thanks for all the help you and Graderman and Lorrie provided when I got that flat tire in Casper last Sunday.

Got to see Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore yesterday and rode thru the Badlands on my way out of SD. Am in Broken Bow NE now getting ready to hit the road for Georgia.

Hello Randy: Good to hear from you. We all had a good time. Learned from one another. Keep us posted on your long trip home. You deserve a long distance medal for riding so far!...Mark

Good to meet you two. It was good riding with you. And thanks for all the help you and Graderman and Lorrie provided when I got that flat tire in Casper last Sunday.

Got to see Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore yesterday and rode thru the Badlands on my way out of SD. Am in Broken Bow NE now getting ready to hit the road for Georgia.