IGNORED

cigarette lighters location

There is none. It is a futuristic thing that Yamaha deemed needing a fuse but no outlet. You can install one if you would like but I don't know anyone who has. It is located (the opening) on the left side close to the side cover at the battery.

:farmer:

I believe that the second gens are pre-wired for a passenger aux. power port (cig. lighter), and there is an existing hole for this outlet on the left side. Just remove the plastic plug, and install a marine grade power plug (something with a weather proof cover). I installed mine, but did not use the Yamaha provided pre-wired plug as the power source. Instead, I just wired directly to the battery with 20 amp in-line fuse so that the plug would stay hot with the ignition switched off. My rationale was that I would be able to use this plug as a power source for my emergency portable compressor without further drain on the battery (lights). I have also found this plug to be the ideal place to plug in an inexpensive digital volt meter (battery monitor). Just a quick glance gives me an accurate voltage reading, and it easily unplugs if I want to use the power port for other applications, e.g. heated vest for passenger. I've found the Equus 3721 Battery and Charging System Monitor that I picked up on Amazon Prime for under $14 works great for this, and it's cheap. Enjoy your RSV.

Under the left rear of the front riders seat there is a white 2 wire connector. Just behind and left of the battery. It is a complete connector and has both male and female 2 wire terminals but only has pins in the side connected to the bike. Unplug the connector add pins and the wires to your accessory. (Although finding the pins can be difficult)

Mike