IGNORED

strat up date

Snarley Bill

well, i have had my stratoliner a week and just turned over 700 miles. i changed oil in it saturday. a minor 3 hour job. it is a ***** to change oil on these big twins. i will make some special tools and cut the time in half. so far this bike has passed the ultimate bike test. the power is awesome. the handling is the best. i think it will out run and out handle my wing. it weighs 100 lbs. less. low speed handling on parking lots is far better than any bike i have ever owned or rode. it feels 1/3 as heavy as it is. it has a very low center of gravity. i had a vibration around 65 mph, but that is disappearing with the break in miles. the engine is so massive it will pull smoothly down to 1700 rpm. i just found out parick racing has a big bore kit for the strat along with a few other go fast goodies. think i will pass on that. ive got to stay in my limits and leave that stuff to the kids.

think i will pass on that. ive got to stay in my limits and leave that stuff to the kids.

Why:think: never seemed to be an issue before:rasberry: Hope you enjoy that new ride for alot of miles:080402gudl_prv: Craig

Well I'm starting to think stratoliner, I have the raider 1900 and love it. It just isn't a good 2 up bike but has loads of torque and power. I more recently got a 04 venture a gorgeous ride but I'm always scared of dropping it ,so far so good, I'm just too short for the venture but I like all the bells and whistles. So who knows I may end up with an other 1900. If anyone wants to trade a strat for a venture let me know.