IGNORED

Cody or Bust !!!

99silver

Well I'm still climbing over obsticals but I'm determined to get there !

I removed cleaned and set the float levels on the carbs and was set to replace the rear tire when I got home from work Monday, well the wife hired some guys to redo our patio and when I got home things were not going as well as I had expected, Monday night shot. Tues 14.75 hour day at work no energy left sooo

Wednesday my day off I had a crown scheduled to be put on a tooth @ 10:00 am

and we are buying another house so we had to meet and sign contracts @ 8:00 am

finally get to the bike at about 11:00 jack it up and the dang rear shock is bleeding friggin oil everywhere a few dozen phone calls and I have one landing here tomorrow, well I got the tire replaced, brake pads replaced, splines lubed, diff oil changed and alot of things cleaned. I'll pick up the shock on the way home tomorrow and get the bike back together before I crash, work Friday then drive to Grand Rapids so I can be at a meeting there at 7:00 am till about 11:00 2 hrs back to Flint load up and head to St Ignace for the night and head to the Keewenaw to spend the night with friends, Monday a day of rest sightseeing and Tuesday continuing WEST TO CODY

THATS RIGHT I"M NOT BACKING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the plan so far is to leave town around 6am Saturday, so its cool starting out, Head straight south on highway 6 , make the Border crossing at Regway and be into Glendive MT before lunch where tentatively going to meet up with Russ. (i think I can find it, i dont think there are any corners or turns the whole way if you look at Google maps.....LOL)

From there head to Billings on the interstate and then into Cody.

brian