IGNORED

I went down today

BigG

The royal star is in the shop getting a new rear tire so I rode my daughter's not often driven 750 Vulcan to work today. I was driving through our little town just minding my own, thinking to myself just how much fun this bike is to ride, when the car in front of me decided to turn left into a convenience store. Its a good thing I slowed from 35 to about 20 mph to let him complete his turn. Just as he made his turn into the store a chevy blazer pulled out turning directly in front of me. I made a good sized dent in their passenger side door. In the process I pushed the bars way forward and hit the tank with my chest. There's a good sized dent there now too. The bike went down an I was knocked a few feet away, landing on my shoulder. Nothing's broken on me or the bike, just dented a little. He got the ticket and I got some ibuprofen. Both the bike an I should be ok in a day or two. My daughter is happy I didn't break the bike. So, I guess I owe the kitty some money, what's the going price?

Im pretty sure that the $5 fee is if you drop your bike in a parking lot or driveway, not if some jack wagon pulls out in front of you and tries to kill you.

:sign yeah that: You dont owe anything, glad that it wasn't worse.

Jack Wagon.....I love that word :hihi: