IGNORED

Cutting the Bead Seat

GolfVenture

I do not think there is a way to cut it with out it unraveling..at least I know of no way to do it..

On mine, the clear string/ twine whatever it is called, broke...

I purchased some strong "fishing string" and I have a large furniture sewing needle that has a large eye..which I used.

I had to sew mine all back up... that was last year, and it just broke again about a three weeks ago... Some of the wood beads fell out and are now lost so, I am about to purchase another beaded seat cover for my GW.

I do not know what "the" bead seat would be ... seems you have a specific one in mind?

I made my own from a seat cover I bought at Walmart. I just mapped out the area I wanted by laying it on the bike seat and marking the outline that I wanted to keep, then studied it for a while to see how the beads were connected. I cut the line several rows of beads outside of the ones I wanted to keep, then unraveled the outside edges to get the final shape, re-weaving some of the excess line back into the final outside row of beads. Took me about 20 or 30 minutes to do the whole thing.

Goose