IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the fat man let you down, I have an idea for you, go to a local truss plant or lumber yard ask about pre fab walls, I manage a truss plant & we build walls in sections deliver them to site 2 guys can set them 3 is better we build 12 to 20' sections depending what the customer wants deliver them to the site with the trusses an in couple hours you could have the walls standing ready for trusses, hope the New Year gets your the garage built.

John

Too cold for concrete!!

If the temperatures for three days are going to get below freezing, you will need to insulate the concrete with blankets and if it gets real cold you will need to heat the slab by tenting and salamanders or forced air heaters.. You will need to put a layer of poly on the slab first to keep the moisture in the concrete for a cure.

:farmer:

At this rate.... schedule a meet/build/eat at your house in the spring. You'll get lots of help and have it done in no time !

Dan...I think by taking advantage of the many posts like..#332, #333 and #443 would help make post #294 REAL!!!

April is only 78 days away:whistling:

Fred