IGNORED

Rocket and Rod

BIG TOM

Rod could be in prepping for his December job as Santa in a Department store near...who?

Does not seem to help reduce the night mare factor much though. Lord only knows Rockets role in this whole scheme... I always thought Elf's were much smaller.

Gotta hand it to Rocket, he seems to be stepping into the role of Canadian Ambassador. and in my opinion he is doing a fantastic job.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics the last 2 days & we are taking refuge in the rv, from the thunderstorms today / tonight.

Geesh, Rocket - you getting careful or what???????? See ya in couple weeks in Cody, ya may want to keep moving on there in order to get there in time - :stickpoke: :rotf: :rotf::smile11:

Well the boys left here today sometime while I was at work. Not sure where they are going, but it's south. Guess we'll hear from them when they get to where they'll stop for the night. I think they are going to SC.

Margaret

They's gonna get wet. :big-grin-emoticon: Big system rolling up across FL.

Well the boys left here today sometime while I was at work. Not sure where they are going, but it's south. Guess we'll hear from them when they get to where they'll stop for the night. I think they are going to SC.

Margaret

They likely slipped out while you were running the shears over the grind stone. Probably knew you would not hear them over the grinding noise

They likely slipped out while you were running the shears over the grind stone. Probably knew you would not hear them over the grinding noise

So you think that's why they left without saying anything to me? Hmmmm makes sense. I'm sure somebody else may have some sort of implement to shave and cut them with. :whistling: I know it wouldn't be the same as me getting ahold of them. :Laugh:

Margaret

Looks like I get to "fire up the weed eater"!

Rocket should be arriving at Venterous (RandyA) home and the rest of us locals desending like locust Wednesday afternoon/evening. A dinner is planned for Thursday evening (you get yours and I'll get mine type affair) so if your within driving distance and have the time come on over - yes we have a Dairy Queen close by.

:group cheers:

So you think that's why they left without saying anything to me? Hmmmm makes sense. I'm sure somebody else may have some sort of implement to shave and cut them with. :whistling: I know it wouldn't be the same as me getting ahold of them. :Laugh:

Margaret

We just got back from Texas Roadhouse after having dinner with the Canadian VR Ambassador! :thumbsup2:

It was a great visit with Paul, really enjoyed meeting him and hearing his adventures on this trip! Rocket and Rod are headed to Tennessee tomorrow!

After dinner, Rocket called Wild Hair, our American VR Ambassador! I got to talk to Lowell and he sounds really good. He is ready to get out on the road again, in his sports car! :cool10:

Ride safe, Rocket and Rod!