IGNORED

Rocket and Rod

BIG TOM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they are being extra careful all the nuts are out this weekend for the holiday. Lots of them head through here going to the beach.

Margaret

they will be ok. they will fit right in with the rest of the nuts, makes em feel right at home in the asylum.:banana:

Brian

Well give that man a cigar. It's new born octopus (I guess that's the same) Right now the boys are out there chatting guns and bikes and the usual BS. I know they are gonna be here at least till tues or wed maybe a bit longer. Not sure who is next on the visiting list.

Margaret

Got some more pics. The first three are the boys sitting around BS'ing again. Do they ever stop? The others are at Deadwood with Earl (MM482) his wife Debra, Arthur, Allison, and Baby Casey. She does love food and really loves ice cream.

Oh I had to take a pic of Paul's salad if you can see it under the dressing in the bowl. Then we had ice cream, of course.

Margaret

Edited by mini-muffin

Just a few more pics of today's get together. We may have to head off tomorrow in search of more VR members for Paul and Rod to meet. Last two are the baby of course sitting on the wing we have some of her on the 1st gen as well. She's already eating like a VR member just gotta wait a bit longer for her to be able to ride.

Margaret

I think we wore the boys out, they aren't up yet. It's ok I already cleaned up from last night went to the store for a new grill the old one kinda went to pieces. Anyway if they get up we'll cook lunch I guess or go out for that and cook out for dinner. Might take them to Somerset place an old plantation a few counties over. Pretty neat place they have rebuilt some of the slave quarters and other out buildings. It's state run so there isn't a fee for going in they do ask for donations. I'll post more pics later, If they ever get up. :)

Margaret

Well the boys got up ate breakfast and Rod got in his shower. Paul is sleeping again, man you'd think he was old or something. Rod is chatting with Jeff and I'm sure we aren't going anywhere today. I'm getting the burgers and pork chops ready for cooking out. Got some corn too, might make up a salad or something to go with the whole mess.

Margaret

I get to leave them all today and head off to work. They are gonna do some work on the bikes today. So unless Jeff takes pics there won't be any.

Margaret

No pics the last 2 days & we are taking refuge in the rv, from the thunderstorms today / tonight.

Ok enough of the BS:backinmyday:, when is Mini going to take the shear croppers to that bush on Rockets face? That Paul is looking more frightening by the day. Soon I will have to stop checking this form, so I can sleep nights with out nightmares.:yikes:

I was thinking it might be more beneficial to let his beard get bushier. Just might be interesting to see how long Rod's hair gets too. Besides they aren't up when I leave for work and last night I didn't see them because of the rain. Of course they could be hiding from me too. :whistling:Never know. :Laugh:

Margaret