IGNORED

They're all going the other way...

Hulign

Funny thing is I sold a Vmax to get the Venture. I really thought the Vmax was rare in my neck of the woods. Seemed like I seen the same 5 bikes over and over. We have 5000 miles on the Venture now and I think we have seen 3 or 4 total. They are always going the wrong way and I am always in a hurry! Are they this rare everywhere?

I guess I will just keep stalking...haha

Frank

There arent too many Ventures anywhere. But they do seem to attract attention whereever you go with it.

Ive only ever seen 2 G1 ventures and 3 G2 ventures here in a city of over 210,000 so I dont think you can ever call them common. I do see a lot more vmaxes around though.

Brian

There arent too many Ventures anywhere. But they do seem to attract attention whereever you go with it.

Ive only ever seen 2 G1 ventures and 3 G2 ventures here in a city of over 210,000 so I dont think you can ever call them common. I do see a lot more vmaxes around though.

Brian

Grump & I have been attracting attention, in various places on our road trip. Most of the time it has been the scoots, but sometimes it has been the trailer in tow. I think I gave the sheriff, that we met on route to Packidaho's, a few ideas for his 84.

I have only seen 2, out of the other 5 1st gens that I know of, in the lower Vancouver Island area, so far. I have not yet seen Camos, Rande, or Doug W's scoots.