IGNORED

Need Passing Light Ring/Clamp

bknsaddle

Anyone know where to get a Driving Light ring/clamp that goes on the Yamaha Passing Light accessory for a 2006 RSTD? Stealer says Yamaha doesn't sell the individual pieces.....

This question has been asked before and I have seen a couple of different versions of the ring. Best if you can post a close-up picture of the clamp area so we can match it up. I know myself I have seen or have three different types of these.

Good luck with the search.

Go to a Harley shop.Their "Genuine"accessory trim rings in either the Frenched style or the Visored style will fit.In fact the visored style closely matches the profile of the RSTD headlight and I have them on my passing lights.I have the type that screws in the bottom of the ring to fasten it or I would send my old ones and they won't interchange with the style you have which is what Harley uses also.I know it will be degrading to have to appear in a Motor Company store,but if you wear a good disguise,maybe no one will find out.Have fun,Herb.:bluesbrother:

Go to a Harley shop.Their "Genuine"accessory trim rings in either the Frenched style or the Visored style will fit.In fact the visored style closely matches the profile of the RSTD headlight and I have them on my passing lights.I have the type that screws in the bottom of the ring to fasten it or I would send my old ones and they won't interchange with the style you have which is what Harley uses also.I know it will be degrading to have to appear in a Motor Company store,but if you wear a good disguise,maybe no one will find out.Have fun,Herb.:bluesbrother:

:sign yeah that:

I also have the Harley rings with built in visor. I like them a lot better.