IGNORED

Jonas and Greta´s whereabouts

StarFan

Greetings fellow Venturers.

Today is the 18th. of June and me and Greta are visiting a dear friend in Woodstock Ny. The plan is to head out in the morning to Alden NY and try to take the route in one day. If not in one day we will stop somewhere in the fingerlakes area for the night and proceed in the morning. We are gonna meet up with Tom Warner and his wife in Dryden and take it from there.

We will update this tomorrow night :)

Friendly regards,

Jonas and Greta

Good to know I don't have to worry about the Viking now. I was starting to think someone needed to send out the search parties. Now Jonas when do you think you might visit the southern states like say....Georgia? I'll cook you some true southern fried chicken, cole slaw, collards or turnips, corn and all the fixins. Y'all be safe out there ya hear?

Yours Truly,

The Redneck Celt,

Tricia

Good to know I don't have to worry about the Viking now. I was starting to think someone needed to send out the search parties. Now Jonas when do you think you might visit the southern states like say....Georgia? I'll cook you some true southern fried chicken, cole slaw, collards or turnips, corn and all the fixins. Y'all be safe out there ya hear?

Yours Truly,

The Redneck Celt,

Tricia

To heck with Jonas send me your addy, BE THERE IN THE MORNING..........Jonas, you're on your own.........:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

Come on Jonas,,,, tel us what your general direction is,,,, then maybe we can make plans to not be there,,, I mean,, to have a Meet and Greet and a reason for a ride.

Carl, I am planning on having a dinner meet and greet at a local restaurant for any who want to meet Jonas and Greta.......but it depends on THEM.... this is a RELAX/HONEYMOON/VACATION for them..........I'm thinking about Tuesday evening.......I will post it here monday if all works out.....SORRY IT WILL BE A ONE DAY IN ADVANCE NOTICE :confused24:

Now Tom, I had planned on being out of town tomorrow and Monday....hubby wanted a couple of days at the theme park....sadly sans bike, but as soon as I'm back I'll start cooking lol Too bad I dunno how to make Mom's french vanilla ice cream... then ya might get a real treat :)

Carl, I am planning on having a dinner meet and greet at a local restaurant for any who want to meet Jonas and Greta.......but it depends on THEM.... this is a RELAX/HONEYMOON/VACATION for them..........I'm thinking about Tuesday evening.......I will post it here monday if all works out.....SORRY IT WILL BE A ONE DAY IN ADVANCE NOTICE :confused24:

We are in for it any time.

Would love to meet all memebers interested. It works out !! So me and Greta wil at least be there :)

And Teddy is the nick name for "Theodor" but that is my middle name Tom !

We are in for it any time.

Would love to meet all memebers interested. It works out !! So me and Greta wil at least be there :)

And Teddy is the nick name for "Theodor" but that is my middle name Tom !

I will post the restaurant,time and addy later today.........:fatsmiley:

Edited by BIG TOM

All those who would like to meet Jonas and Greta ,I have made reservations for Tuesday..June 21st at the OLD RED MILL INN....8326 MAIN STREET (rt. 5) in Williamsville NY. (for you Canadian members it is 5 min. from the Williamsville thruway exit) the time is 6:30 pm....casual attire....because of the short notice , please call them at (716) 633 7878 and let them know you will be attending....The reservation is made under VENTURIDERS..... Here is the link to the restaurant www.redmillinn.com Please join us in welcoming Jonas and Greta to the U.S.A. if you can.........rain or shine :fatsmiley:

Edited by BIG TOM

Hi All

Jonas and Greta got to my place this afternoon. They decided to push on thru to Big Toms for the night as it was still early. It was great see Jonas agin and great to meet his wife after hearing so much about her on his last trip. I rode from my place to the north end of cayuga lake with them. It was a short visit but nice and great to be riding with Jonas. They should be just getting to Big Toms place about now. Ill bet Taters has a big meal waiting from them.

Bull463

Hi All

Jonas and Greta got to my place this afternoon. They decided to push on thru to Big Toms for the night as it was still early. It was great see Jonas agin and great to meet his wife after hearing so much about her on his last trip. I rode from my place to the north end of cayuga lake with them. It was a short visit but nice and great to be riding with Jonas. They should be just getting to Big Toms place about now. Ill bet Taters has a big meal waiting from them.

Bull463

Jonas and Greta made it here tonight and yes Mama Taters always has a little something on hand for travelers to snack on.....:whistling:

Hey Jonas and Greta...

If your travels get you over to Southern Wisconsin, you've got a place to stay.:thumbsup2:

Nothing fancy, but it beats a lonely motel if the honeymoon parts over?:scratchchin:

We'll pass on the Black Death (we tried it at MD last time you were here), but we do have beer and whiskey and other such ammenities.:beersign:

Later, Scooter Bob

PS. if I know what direction you're coming from, I'll even put landing signs back up.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6b5410e-039f-db54.jpg

Decided to take Jonas and Greta to the berry patch for an ice cream cone after a light breakfast....We didn't want to go far from home but wanted to go for a little ride.....All suited up to go and...........click,click,click,click.....Jonas's bike thought other wise.....Freebird ,I thought you were supposed to check the battery ?( and I'm sticking to that story to).....well after a stop to NAPA,(they wanted $110.00 for and uncharged battery)and the farm and home center ($86.00 for uncharged), we had no choice to go to the neighborhood stealer (one I go to in a emergency which I wont name). We were surprised to get a fully charged battery for around 84.00.....got it home ...installed it and vrooooommmmmmm...we had a nice ride before our meet and eat tonight and I had 2 ice cream cones....life is good :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Oh well....I guess we missed something. The previous owner told me that he put a new battery on it about a year ago. I guess he didn't maintain it very well huh? :(

Not a biggie...all is well and good :fatsmiley:tomorrow we go to niagara falls.....