IGNORED

Hey Jonas

BIG TOM

I figure you 've been "REAL BUSY" being on your honeymoon and all, but where the heck are you two...you guys all right? How about an update on your trip? Your American family want to hear all the details.....well most of them anyway, you can leave the honeymoon parts out.. Errrr, maybe not. Hope you and Greta are safe. P.S. ..... If you need money for BAIL LET US KNOW....We will get Greta out. You on the other hand.........:rasberry: :fnd_(16):

I figure you 've been "REAL BUSY" being on your honeymoon and all, but where the heck are you two...you guys all right? How about an update on your trip? Your American family want to hear all the details.....well most of them anyway, you can leave the honeymoon parts out.. Errrr, maybe not. Hope you and Greta are safe. P.S. ..... If you need money for BAIL LET US KNOW....We will get Greta out. You on the other hand.........:rasberry: :fnd_(16):

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Well, we were expecting them this evening sometime but haven't heard a word since they arrived in the USA. This NOT a Motel 6, we don't leave the lights on. :whistling:

Who are you kidding, Dylan wakes you up at 11 pm for Aussies

:stickpoke:

Well, I hope they are having a great time here...there are so many sights to see and places to visit. Around every turn starts a new adventure..Just hope they are safe and snuggled up somewhere together.......:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Well, I'm not sure but I think the bike is regestered in Tom's name and if that is the case I somehow know he would be the first to know should they be in an accident. Yes, time and time again the fact that we are family here shows thru, we do worry about each other!!

Thats incorrect , the bike is not registered in my name...But I'll tell you one thing , If Jonas don't check in with his "American Mama" she's gonna "ground" his Viking butt and take away all TV privileges for a month..........lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :whistling:ps.....hope you two are having a great time

Edited by BIG TOM

Well, since it is registered in my name, I guess I can just report it stolen. Then we should hear from somebody pretty soon. :bobby:

OOOOOK it's done,,,, you did want me to do that didn't you??????:whistling:

Now I just got to remember what I said I did......... darn,,,, maybe I didn't do it,,,,, I wonder about Jonas though,,,,,,,and am worried about Greta,,

Seems that there are 4 places that they are not at, so that leaves only a few more to check out. Anybody want to get started?????

Dear friends.

We are so sorry thaqt you did worry about us. Like I said before then it is very difficult to plan a trip like this from day to day because there are so many factors that can not be forseen. I should have put up a thread and updated it every night when coming in just to keep you guys informed and will do that right now.

It will have the name "Jonas and Gretas whereabouts" and I will post it right now.

Again - so sorry for causing you all some worries - and Big Tom has my phone number.

Friendly regards,

Jonas

Dear friends.

We are so sorry thaqt you did worry about us. Like I said before then it is very difficult to plan a trip like this from day to day because there are so many factors that can not be forseen. I should have put up a thread and updated it every night when coming in just to keep you guys informed and will do that right now.

It will have the name "Jonas and Gretas whereabouts" and I will post it right now.

Again - so sorry for causing you all some worries - and Big Tom has my phone number.

Friendly regards,

Jonas

So glad you called..I was worried you did that "PEE THING " in the road again and found a patrolman who wasn't at the end of their shift.....:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:sorry Jonas, I couldn't help myself.........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: