IGNORED

Headed to Jacksonville

Monty

We are heading out at 4am for Jacksonville, Fl. We'll probably be there until sometime Monday morning, then head home. Not sure which way we're gonna come home yet. Might get froggy, and come home thru North Carolina and East Tenn.

That is, if we don't get choked out from all the smoke in Jax, from all the wildfires.

I know that place..let me know if you want to get some lunch one day. I have to be at work by 5 pm though the rest of the week. :smile5:

Hey Monty,

If you happen to meet up with Ruffy, could you do me a big favor and check out his bike for me.... i want to make sure he is keeping my inheritance in good shape...washed, waxed, maintained and all ...you know what I mean..

Don't let Ruffy know I asked you to do this though.. Heck, he might think I want that bike some day....:whistling:

Oh and please check in on his wife too... he mentioned one time a while back that she goes with the bike, so make sure he is taking dang good care of her too and that she is good condition and able to go for long rides....ah...dont ask me how to verify this though....:stirthepot:

Hey Monty,

If you happen to meet up with Ruffy, could you do me a big favor and check out his bike for me.... i want to make sure he is keeping my inheritance in good shape...washed, waxed, maintained and all ...you know what I mean..

Don't let Ruffy know I asked you to do this though.. Heck, he might think I want that bike some day....:whistling:

Oh and please check in on his wife too... he mentioned one time a while back that she goes with the bike, so make sure he is taking dang good care of her too and that she is good condition and able to go for long rides....ah...dont ask me how to verify this though....:stirthepot:

Busy little beaver tonight are we??? I really dont think you want to see what the bike looks like right now. You may just send a hit team to take me out. And after what the wifes dental expenses cost so far this year I may just let you have her gratis.....But not the dogs....:mo money::mo money::mo money:

I think I should send this thread to both of your wives, sheez they get no respect and after spending your money, letting you guys lay around drinking beer, in general letting you both get lazy, now one of you will keep the dogs before the wife, the other hasn't even told his wife about the other wife getting thrown in to the deal.

Me do not want to be neither of you, the beach front property has lots of bodies. :no-no-no::no-no-no:

I think I should send this thread to both of your wives, sheez they get no respect and after spending your money, letting you guys lay around drinking beer, in general letting you both get lazy, now one of you will keep the dogs before the wife, the other hasn't even told his wife about the other wife getting thrown in to the deal.

Me do not want to be neither of you, the beach front property has lots of bodies. :no-no-no::no-no-no:

Hey, Ruffy (jokingly) said I was his benificiary of his bike one day..and then he mentioned (jokingly) something about his wifes goes with the bike....

I just wanted to check BOTH are being well taken care of in the case our joke ever comes to pass....so now whats wrong with that George...???

Oh, I get it now...your just jellous because your not his benificiary..........ah ha...

Hey, Ruffy (jokingly) said I was his benificiary of his bike one day..and then he mentioned (jokingly) something about his wifes goes with the bike....

I just wanted to check BOTH are being well taken care of in the case our joke ever comes to pass....so now whats wrong with that George...???

Oh, I get it now...your just jellous because your not his benificiary..........ah ha...

No me not jealous, me just not stupid to put wife in a swapping deal with bikes on a public forum :stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Oh by the way, Monty you still going to Jacksonville after all this?

I think the heat is getting to all. :whistling::whistling:

We are in the Crowne Plaza by the airport in Jax. Very hot ride at 700 miles, and 12 hours.

I'll try to get in touch with you sometime this weekend, Ruffy.

I know its hard sometime to get together due to time constraints so dont feel obligated. If it works into your plans somewhere, maybe some coffee or something, that would be great. If not then have a safe trip.

About 10 PM I pass the Crowne Plaza heading into the airport and back out at 10:35 so if you see a USPS tractor trailer at that time its probably me. Since your staying at the airport, go across the street and try the Millhouse steakhouse. Get the stuffed mushroom caps app and the full rack of ribs......I promise you, you wont be disappointed!!

Edited by Ruffy

So Eck, just what exactly is ChickenHawk saying??? Does he want in on the action or not? Im confused. Or is he being a Weiner????On second thought, no text photos of George...Please!!!

Hey Monty..saw your bike parked at the hotel last night. I was getting a drink from the Sunoco on the corner. So close, yet so far.........:rotfl:

So Eck, just what exactly is ChickenHawk saying??? Does he want in on the action or not? Im confused. Or is he being a Weiner????On second thought, no text photos of George...Please!!!

Haven't left your wives standing at the Gas Station yet have you???:whistling: