IGNORED

Annie's coming to NC

mini-muffin

I'll be in VA the weekend they come, but Annie said to ask where folks would like to meet. Since I know there's a few of the NC members that haven't met them yet we need to find a great place for them to visit at. I'm guessing they aren't coming all the way to the coast, but she did say anywhere. I figure somewhere in the middle might be the easiest. Could have a group introduce them to some NC BBQ in Lexington maybe. Someone let me know where you'd like it to be and I'm sure Annie and Al will be following this. It's Father's day weekend 17 & 18.

So come on NC we need a meet for Annie.

Margaret

how lopng you going to be in Asheville miss Annie........I just asked(begged more like it) the wife if I could go this weekend. She said if my hand heals well enough for her, and aflac actually comes through then I can ride my bike up.

Hope all goes well as I would love to actually meet youand your other half.

David

I live 30 miles from Asheville.Would love to meet you guys BUT our favorite Scottish band from Scotland will be in Black Mountain saturday.Depending on where and what time maybe I could possibly drop by for a few minutes.