Sailor

Bostons goalie Thomas is a local boy from Davison Mi about 8 miles from me so I'd like to see him do good. But want Canucks to win cup.

He is holding the team together. I've been watching the series too. Without him I think Boston would have been out in the first round. We have to give him credit. Still, Go Canucks Go!

WOW, Thomas is stopping everything and the rest of the Bruins have woken up. Looks like we may have a series no one expected. Don't mess with Thomas.

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Edited by KarlS

The Canucks may have woken a sleeping giant? And not just Chara, following two extremely tight games in Vancouver did the real team just stay home and send some lesser copies to Boston to fill in? RL looked shell shocked when finally pulled last night. Watch out VC, Boston could sweep it out from here.

The Canucks may have woken a sleeping giant? And not just Chara, following two extremely tight games in Vancouver did the real team just stay home and send some lesser copies to Boston to fill in? RL looked shell shocked when finally pulled last night. Watch out VC, Boston could sweep it out from here.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.... seems like a similar situation... Canucks'll come from behind just like before (and they're not really "behind").

And, so much for my earlier prediction ... so it's gonna be done in game 7 - Canucks on home ice! :thumbsup2:

This years Cup Finals is certainly one of the best series in years. At this point it's hard to tell who wants it the most. The Bruins have taken it up a notch or two while Vacouver seems to be stalled. Fridays game may give us an indictation of who's going to claim the Cup.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Let me see here, Louongo has let in 14 goals in 5 games and Thomas has let in 6. Yet Louongo opens his mouth about how Thomas plays in goal and says that the game winning goal Thomas let in would be an easy save for him. Fuel for the fire Canucks. Bruins gonna get you now.

Back to Boston now. So next Wednesday the VC best take that game cause if the Bruins win their home game the Canuk's might be sorely embarrassed to lose game 7 in their building.

All it'll take is one mistake as we saw in Fridays game.

I except that the rest of the series will be pretty tightly played.

Larry

2 Goals already, Bruins came to play.

oops, 3-0

Louongo should of kept his mouth shut.

Got to edit again already. 4-0

10 minutes into the first.

Edited by KarlS
ANOTHER SCORE ANOTHER SCORE AGAIN