IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell you what a pleasure it's been to have you stay with Don and I. You have graced our home a few times in the last 3 months and we are so grateful you chose us. Not only have we have learned alot about you and your culture, but you have made a wonderful impact on our children and grandchildren. I wouldn't have traded one minute of our time together. It was awesome riding with you and Alan.

May God bless you both as you end your trip in the US and head home. When you look back on this wonderful and wild adventure, I hope you remember all of us with fond memories and can venture back next year to grace us with your Aussie presence once again. Home won't be the same without you.

Love you both, kisses and hugs!

Don and Patti

Annie and Alan,

It was a pleasure meeting YA'LL at Vogel V and a pleasure having lunch with YA'LL at the Dillard House. As the well traveled couple YA'LL are I know that you have seen a lot of the most beautiful parts of our country on your riding adventure this summer.

Speaking for myself and my son Clint, we were honored to be able to ride with YA'LL and show YA'LL a little bit of our favorite riding roads in North Georgia and the neck of the woods we call home.

We won't forget YA'LL and are pleased to have met YA'LL.

YA'LL come back now, Chere:thumbsup2:

Safe Journeys

Bob & Clint

Edited by Dragonslayer

We had the pleasure of being invited to join B2mom & B2dad and ride to Whiteman AFB for the Labour Day weekend and visit with their son, Jason and his family. Stayed in the hotel on the base, and got to have a look see at some planes...........even lucky enough to have the hangar doors open to view a stealth bomber!! Mean looking piece of gear. Rode around the area and really had a nice time. Thanks folks.

We are now off in the morning heading for Oakley, Kansas.

Weather got cooler, what a change after 104! Set out from Oakley,KS and headed for Colorado.....cold morning. Got Round Denver and started through the mountains-- found the crappy weather!! Cold, wet and bedraggled we arrived in Dillon,CO. Looks like we are riding through thunderstorms next few days

We had a great day going on a ride with David and the Temple Riders into the mountains and up to Bear Lake. We set off tomorrow on our way to Portland.

I wish I could have gone on that ride but with coaching Little League Football I was not able to make it. I hope you enjoyed your stay in our lovely state (and country for that matter). Have a safe ride to Portland and the rest of the way home.

Pat and I really enjoyed meeting you and having you in our home. We especially enjoyed riding with you and Alan.

Have a safe trip home and hope you come back soon.

Miss you!

Don, Patti, Cece and Lucky (and kids and grandkids all say HEY!!)

ps. Let me know if you don't get your package. should be there waiting on you. Pat mailed it Tuesday 9/6.

hi annie & quickstep

god's speed for good and safe trip home. was looking forward to meet you guy's at cody, but the cancer thing got in the way. but the good lord willing and the creek don't rise. we'll see ya'll somewhere, sometime when you least expect it. very gald to hear ya'll had a geat time on this side of the pond.

best reguards

don c.

Annie and Allan, Glad we (Shirley and I) Got to meet up with you two. Enjoyed you all staying at our house and our ride to B2Mom and Dads and the adventure to Vogel. You all ride safe and tell all your Aussie friends to become mebers of our site and read about your adventures in the states. Good luck with all your legal maters.

Your Friends

Rick and Shirley

Annie & Al it's been our pleasure to have met & rode with you guys several times over the summer while you were here stateside. Believe me I'm sure I won't forget those experiences and I'm willing to bet neither will you. I've gone to as many M&E's and rallies as I could meeting folks from the site here over the years but I think you guys have managed to do that is a short few months. LOL

Anyhow is was great to having made your acquaintance after chatting with you here on the site. Enjoy what time you have left here and be safe doing so till you get home.

Larry & Joyce