IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan has bEen putting in some tinkering time, using David's garage and tools. He is a happy camper now he is back on two wheels :)

Went for a ride last night up into the Wasatch mountains and had "Hobo dinners" with other riding friends' of Jan & Dave's.

What an magic ride, don't have mountains like that near us at home.

Wish I could have been there.Dave and Jan are very special too us.Unfortunately stacking up your bike kind of limits travel plans.Hope you have a great time here in Utah.I will be up in Daves area tomorrow so maybe I'll get to meet you yet.

:) that would be great

Marcarl and Big Tom......wish you had been here.

We have enjoyed our time here at the International Rally :) what memories we have of the people, and the beautiful places we rode through. Saturday morning we are heading to Montana

Tom and I had to stay out of the way,,,, that way there would be enough ice-cream and food to go around.

From Cody we rode through Wyoming high country. It was recommended to us to ride 14A, and it was terrific :)

We saw the sites of the battle of Big Horn and Custers Last Stand as we rode toward Billings, Montana. We are in a Motel 6 and glad to get out of the heat!

Good ride out of Billings, Montana this morning, then day started to look grey. 6 miles from Sturgis and we got drowned in a really bad thunder storm!!

Settled in to our cabin -- but no cell coverage, and I'm sending this sitting in McDonald's as they are the only place with WiFi. It's like going back in time LOL :)