IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BongoBob forgot to tell you that he would also have a beer in one hand and a mouse in the other................also, his belly hanging out the bottom of his t-shirt and he hasn't had a shower in three days. OooooH, what a pic!! Come to think of it, I can see some of myself there also!

Sorry, Bob.......All I could see was you slouched in front of your laptop with a cold beer and one sock on and the other one lost in the bedroom somewhere.

Jim

Yes it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with Annie and Al, and Thanks to Bongo, Becky, Amy and Tom for letting us tag along on the rides and meeting us at the Charcoal Choral. Michelle and I had an awsome time Thanks and have a safe trip out West and back home.

Took Annie and Alan to Olcott beach, MAR-JIM Winery , the Berry Patch , out for Chinese and then met up with Big D and Little D for a little bull sesion back at my house....here are a few more pics for you guys and gals to view....What a wonderful time we had today....

Had a nice visit with Marca and Carl, then we were taken to the airport. Flight was good and we arrived in Portland on time,. Staying at "Americas Best Value Inn" not far from airport. (good value)

I was hoping to report that Al and Annie got on the plane for Portland safe and sound, but we ended up dropping them off on the driveway,, so to speak, and didn't actually see them take off (this made for a much shorter walk for Annie),,,,, but now that they are safely in Portland,,, I can tell you that they made safely onto the plane for Portland.

Boy, I can almost hear the pipes already!!!!!!

So now who's keeping an eye on those two???

Sorry this is so Late Annie and Al but it was so nice to get to put faces to the names. It was so good meeting and talking with you both. Wish you both a good trip and safe riding out there on the west coast. Good luck and enjoy the rest or your time and the other venture riders that you meet on your trip. Phil PB&J:thumbsup2:

Had a nice visit with Marca and Carl, then we were taken to the airport.

Jeepers don't even give anyone time to say good bye.

Glad to hear you two are enjoying your trip. Take some time to rest as your in for a treat driving around the mountains.

Brad

Woo Hoo, Hot Dang, Fantastic, Yeah That, Far Out! .........rode the trike today :) :)

It's now at the Harley dealer being serviced. Getting ready to rock and roll

Don't be shy Annie...so how did it feel to get back on the bike....?:whistling: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Alan met up with Wayde and collected the trailer. Thank you to him, and to Mini and Muffinman for their help with this :)

There has been a hiccup with a part I ordered two months ago not arriving till Friday, so won't arrive at utaventure's till the weekend. (have helmets etc :)

What a ride!! :). Trike handles great, and the ride through mountain country from Albany to Bend was amazing. Also saw snow covered mountains in the distance :) rained the last 13 miles into Bend, but I still have a smile on my dial.

Quickstep even said " Yippee, our ride trip has started"

What a ride!! :). Trike handles great, and the ride through mountain country from Albany to Bend was amazing. Also saw snow covered mountains in the distance :) rained the last 13 miles into Bend, but I still have a smile on my dial.

Quickstep even said " Yippee, our ride trip has started"

:cool10::thumbsup2::clap2: