IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

Wish you all were here...we are having a great time with Annie and Alan. Checked out a new restaurant just over the state line in KY and it was FANTASTIC! (Whew!!)

Heading out to Jack Daniel's tomorrow..a new adventure for all of us since Don and I have never been there either.

going to be a great weekend!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely great day we had with B2mom and B2dad. We left early this morning and went to the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg. What a hoot traveling with this pair :) Don and I sparred with each other all day!

I couldn't do all the tour, but Alan and patti enjoyed it.....Don stayed with me as the heat in the fermentation room Would have affected his health ( no jokes) Drove home in a thunder storm -- we are now having drinks :)

Thanks are not enough for stopping here and staying with us. We have enjoyed this visit more than you know. Just sorry we couldn't have a meet for you to see more of our local members.

Hope you enjoy your new guardian bells.

Love you guys!

Patti and Don

Loveless Cafe

Annie if you want a cool place to visit and have lunch or dinner around Nashville Tennessee well the Loveless Cafe would be the spot, it's just south west of Nashville in Franklin, that's were all the country stars live, Allen Jackson, Kenny Chesney and so on, the Cafe has great food, and sometimes in the back building you will fine Ricky Skaggs picking with the boys, and you never know who walks in to eat, also the Cafe is at the beginning or end of the Natchez Trace parkway a real nice ride, even in a car, you can see the Natchez Trace from the Cafe, the parkway is 444 miles long, ends up in Mississippi, Check it out,

Loveless Cafe

8400 Tennessee 100

Nashville, TN 37221-4012

(615) 646-9700

http://www.lovelesscafe.com/

Natchez Trace park-way

http://www.nps.gov/natr/index.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=Natchez+Trace+parkway&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&biw=1225&bih=719&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=Clr1TdaZAoTWgQeny93CCw&ved=0CEQQsAQ

AL & Diane :sign isnt that spec

:7_2_104[1]:

They got to experience Lamberts tonight..the throwed rolls, the HUGE mugs of drink...the FOOD...They are totally converted to "Southern Folk".

Boy that brings back memories. I grew up in Sikeston Mo., and "Coach" Lambert was my high school coach. He was quite a character.

Enjoyed the Barber Motorcycle Museum. Drove through the worst thunder storm I've ever been in (yike!) then headed to go stay the night with Venturous and Linda. Met some more venture rider's, which was really " tickity- boo"

Off to meet some more tomorrow..

Got an email today to say that the shipment my trike is in has had a "DO NOT OPEN" order placed on it. ByU.S. Customs:(

Apparently one of the bike owners names showed up on the " watch list" and the ship is in Seattle at the moment. They have to send all new paperwork......AAWWW CRAP!