IGNORED

Thanks to all who attended Maintenace Day

Freebird

Eileen and Don,

A huge Thank You from Irene and me! We always have a wonderful time, and greatly appreciate your hospitality. As in the past, we got to see many old friends, and make some new ones. For that no thank you can be quite large enough.

BIG THANKS to Skydoc for walking me thru the clutch change.... and for extending me credit on the clutch purchase for half a day!

Also toEileen and Freebird for a great weekend and helping...(O.K.....doing!) the carb sync on my 84.

After the work was done I went for a quick ride and power shifted from 2nd to 3rd and the front wheel came off the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool10:

but i do have one complaint....

When I went to pull my first gen into the garage to get the carb sync done....Freebird told me "no....take it BEHIND the garage!"

Now I know how black folks felt when they were told to get to the back of the bus!!!!

It was my first MD....rode to MarCarl's from Kingston and crashed there on Thursday

(Thanks Carl and Marca!)

...then on to Oberlin with the bunch on Friday. Left Sunday to Niagara Falls, camped out and came home Monday.

I am left with great memories...new friends and a new look!

I look like I am wearing a bright red mask due to the sunburn.

Red face....White forehead, neck, sideburns and ears.

I"m gonna hear about this for awhile I'm sure!:doh:

Edited by Trader

Wow, where do you start at. Saying thanks just does not seem enough for all the effort so many have put in to this event. This was my first MD and I hope it will not be my last. Linda and I had a just perfect time and she is just amazed at the class of this group of folks. I already had a good idea about this group and it still amazes me too.

At the moment, we are in a motel off I64 between Huntington and Charleston WV. We stayed off interstates going up from east TN and doing the same thing going home. So far, we have had a wonderful trip. Heading home in the morning and back to work on Wednesday.

Again, a big thank you to Don and Eileen and everybody that was there.

RandyA and lady Linda

Jeannie & I Want to thank Our host and hostess for a great weekend, you put together a fantastic event. It's not often that you go to a gathering as large as this, not knowing anyone, but instantly feeling like you've known everyone for years.

A big thank you to all who shared your labor and knowledge with me. I got a few things accomplished and learned even more. I hope to be able to be on the giving end one of these days.

All who attended need to give themselves a BIG pat on the back, without all of you, this would not be what it is.

One more time

THANKS Eileen and Don it was a blast.

Don and Eileen, I wanted to thank you guys so much for welcoming us into your fold. As a first time attendee, I was a bit nervous about meeting so many new people and not being on my home turf...so to speak. Every one of you made me feel welcome and I'm proud to call you friends. Again, thanks for everything and we'll see you next year if not in the fall (hint, hint). WHAT AN AD-VENTURE!!!!!!!!!