IGNORED

Festivities underway in Oberlin

dingy

Not many people there yet.

Freebird, Monty, Goose & GaryN & their better halves. And me solo.

No one was table dancing yet, maybe tomorrow.

And there is a new puppy on the ranch.

No pictures from tonight, sorry.

Gary

We are at Buckshots and his wife here in Swanton and heading over there first thing in the morning. Had a great time tonite. Great food and a really nice fire. However, someone forgot the marshmallows, so we just sat there and talked. That was nice too! lol!

See you all in Oberlin in the morning...unless someone lets me sleep in. ha!

Didn't sleep well last night,,, tooooooooooo exited I guess,,,,, thought that would go away with age,,,,, maybe I'm just not old yet...... cooooome-oooooon 8 am....... oopps coffee's ready, that first!!!!

See Ya there Carl!! I didn't sleep much either. Gonna wait til it warms just a bit so I won't have to put on clothes and then stop and shed them. And have Tea!!

You folks in Oberlin better keep yer eyeballs peeled cuz trouble is coming your way.....:080402gudl_prv: :rotf:

Boomer....who sez 8 pygmies are missing and headed for Oberlin....That's what the note they left had to say......:whistling:

There's a lot more than 8 hangin around here,,,, what did you do????? let them breed???? you know that could be dangerous!!!!

There's a lot more than 8 hangin around here,,,, what did you do????? let them breed???? you know that could be dangerous!!!!

Don't blame me...They hooked up with the Pond Monsters at Don's last year.....:whistling:

Boomer....who sez what happens after dark in Oberlin could make fer a great Discovery Channel Show.....:rotf:

Don't blame me...They hooked up with the Pond Monsters at Don's last year.....:whistling:

Boomer....who sez what happens after dark in Oberlin could make fer a great Discovery Channel Show.....:rotf:

A 1/2 Pond Monster and 1/2 Pygmy. Now thats Scarey!!