IGNORED

Final Countdown of Cody Trailer Tickets - 2011

Lone Eagle

Well....my bid is $25.00 for the VERY LAST TICKET.

So that leaves, $25 for the other 3 tickets, or $10 each, one by one. With Freebird bidding $25 for the very last ticket. Do we have another bid?

I am sure the Committee, will hold the winning bidder, to the amount posted, for the last ticket.

Well....my bid is $25.00 for the VERY LAST TICKET.

Whoa!! Don, that's one heck of a bid for the last ticket only... I'm sitting here trying to think of something whimsical to say but I can't. I'm also trying to think how we can work this out?? Now if I take the three outright for $25 bucks, and leave the last one on the bidding table, I'm afraid no one would bid against you.... I think?? Then again maybe someone would??

OK, here's the deal. I'm going to take the 3 tickets outright for $25 bucks, leaving the final ticket on the auction block. Anyone with cajones big enough to up the anti, post your your bid here on this thread. Vic and I will make sure you get ticket #300....

:thumbsup2:

:sign woo hoo:

OK...GAME ON!!!!! WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anybody got the cajones? Will I bid higher or will you be stuck with paying the price? Who has the guts to find out? HUH...HUH??????????????

This is me DARING YOU!!! :rasberry:

Me thinks the Freebird is feelin' good tonight.. :stirthepot:

All tickets - #1 through #299 - have been sold!!!!

Lucky ticket #300 is available to the highest bidder!!! Bidding closes Friday 7/1/2011 at 6PM.

Please see the threads above this post!! To the lucky person who bids the most on ticket #300, I will mail your portion of ticket #300 to you- framed . :group cheers:

Just as an fyi/ clarification - trailer tickets will not be available at the Rally, we have sold out. I - and the 2011 Rally committee - would really like to thank everyone for their support on this part of the Rally. And, to all, :080402gudl_prv:.

WOW....

The $50.00 bid kicked me to the curb. $75.00 kicked me off the whole dang street.

Way to go guys. :15_8_211[1]:

Now, if we could get everyone who showed up at Don's for MD to come to Cody we'd be in hog heaven, no wait that simply be quite a Venture????? :rotfl:

Edited by Black Owl

I am out of it! I was hoping that someone would outbid me, since I only wanted to run it up.

Yep, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.... right there next to Black Owl... and me.. :) Ya can't beat braggin' rights.... :sign woo hoo:

For those who participated in the trailer portion only offering - all the tickets have been assigned, and I have sent everyone a PM and/or e-mail today.

For those who included trailer tickets on your pre-registration form got the International Rally - just little over 3 weeks away - those tickets have also been assigned and will be waiting for you in your pre-registration packet. Since it appears most everyone is coming in on Sunday the 24th, pre-registration will open up at 3PM at the Skyline!

To everyone who participated on this part of the grand prize at our Rally this year, :ice_thy-vi101212101!!!!!!!