IGNORED

Final Countdown of Cody Trailer Tickets - 2011

Lone Eagle

This will be the "final" official countdown thread. I have asked the moderator's to "close off" the other 3 or 4 threads regarding the Cody Trailer Grand Prize Raffle for 2011. Those threads will not be deleted - just closed to additional input - so everyone is on the same page. Thanks, everyone, and good luck.

As of 5/31/11 - 9AM PST, there are now 33 tickets left. :thumbsup:

Just sent $155 to condor for 3 trailer ticket + 6- 50/50 + 6 general drawing, registration with meal and t shirts for Beth and I. Can't wait to get there. Form will be in the mail.

Edited by kbran

As an aside, absolutely do NOT mention anything about a raffle ticket, prize ticket, ANYTHING like that. Just show it as a "DONATION TO THE INTERNATIONAL RALLY".

• for those pre-registering for the event (and including these trailer tickets on their pre-registration form) and sending those Paypal monies to Condor,
  • or members sending a donation to Russ (Black Owl) for this opportunity,

both of those gentlemen are very on the spot regarding forwarding me the PayPal Transaction Receipt for this opportunity. After I receive that receipt, I will either send you an e-mail (if I have that address) or a PM, acknowledging that I have received the necessary information that the monies have been received. AND, I appreciate those that are getting the forms into me (and / or letting me know in advance to be on the look out for them).

Later this evening or early tomorrow morning, I will reconcile again with Condor / Black Owl - and post the remaining tickets available again (as I type this now, my belief at the moment is that we may be down to (24) tickets).

NOTE: IF you are pre-registering for the Cody Rally, and are sending me a check for the pre-registration and including the trailer tickets in that check, upon receipt I will let you know if trailer tickets are / were still available. At this point, it looks like this opportunity is going very fast, and within a week or so these tickets may no longer be available. Per our original offering, only (300) tickets are available.

For those needing the information on the trailer opportunity, it can be found here -

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58235 or here: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58885

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

As Vic (Lone Eagle) said:

absolutely do NOT mention anything about a raffle ticket, prize ticket, ANYTHING like that

If I receive anything through PayPal referencing raffle or trailer drawing tickets (if it even gets through) I will immediately refuse the payment and have the transaction reversed.

We have been very fortunate to date, but it only takes one instance to kill it and get my account frozen.

So..absolutely do NOT mention anything about a raffle ticket, prize ticket, ANYTHING like that

:mytruck:

• 2 weeks later...

As of 6/23/11 - 7:30PM PST, there are now 4 tickets left!!

If you have a question, don't hesitate to contact me - I will keep this updated every evening until all tickets are gone!! Thank you to everyone who is participating - good luck to everyone!!!! :080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

I just wanted the LAST one. But no, you had to be greedy and try and buy everyone left.

Sheezzz.:rotfl:

Yeesh!!! It's only the last four... and the last one comes along for the ride.... :)

Sometimes ya gotta buy the whole enchilada just to get what you really want. Biddings still open.... to everyone... So far I'm in the drivers seat... :group cheers: Bidding closes Friday 7/1/2011 at 6PM in case anyone feels like sniping... :sign20: