Black Owl

And, and, uh, how come no rule preventing Jan and Linda from using their femnine charms to influence the judges. Huh, huh, huh.....

If I gotta keep my cloths on, then they can't shake their booty...:stirthepot::mytruck:

Oh right. Now everyone will volunteer to judge and no-one will cook...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking to see if anyone else is going to throw their shirt (opps) hat, yah that's it hat into the ring for this challenger. Or is it going to be a walk in the park for me to "WIN" again????

And what the H*** is a fish Taco??? :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:mytruck:

Edited by Black Owl

Randy, the answer is yes. We will also use some of the monies from the pre-registration fees for this event as well. As time grows closer, I might ask that the "cooks" send me an e-mail (victortibbs@comcast.net) regarding their thoughts / requirements. Jack and I (and assistants) will be putting together the "lists" for a shopping day in Cody. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. Serious question time.

The rules say that no one can start cooking before the official kick off time.

Don't know about the other participants, but I need at least four hours of prep/cooking time.

Maybe longer if I have to butcher a goat........ :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

Okay. Serious question time.

The rules say that no one can start cooking before the official kick off time.

Don't know about the other participants, but I need at least four hours of prep/cooking time.

Maybe longer if I have to butcher a goat........ :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

So your going to use FRESH meat this time. You know what happened to me the last time. :whistling: :crying: :rotf::rotf::rotf: :stickpoke: :eek:

Owl, and the great chefs of VentureRiders who will be sharing their culinary expertise at this event - for all to (burp) enjoy, the current count of attendees as of today is (71).

Can we say Pig Out at the Monday Night Extravaganza???????????? :thumbsup:

Anyone else gonna jump in here. So far the competition is a bit light. Only 2 "girls" and a mountain man that had to look up Chili in his Funk and Waggnal.... :rotfl:

Welll?? I invited WolfGang Puck but we haven't heard back yet.

I do like chili but when I make it the stuff tends to get really hot. Could be the garlic or the chili but probably the smoked jalapenos. Throw in some onion, black olives and mushrooms etc etc and you have a good base. After that I just open the fridge door, put the bowl on the floor in front of it and tip the fridge. If it lands in the bowl it goes in the chili. I would not want to inflict this stuff on anyone.

Anyone else gonna jump in here. So far the competition is a bit light. Only 2 "girls" and a mountain man that had to look up Chili in his Funk and Waggnal.... :rotfl:

You know Owl, that was just plain ol bad taste..I do not even have a funk n waggnals and at least we use fresh road kill...it was wolf whistling before we hit it and the doctor says I can take the bandages off in a week or two. Beisdes you keep leaving out the most important part... my wife is not a mountain man!

:Bunny:

"The Chili isnt going to have beans in it..Is It???"

:eek:

A few cold tall boys and chili with beans?????????

I'm glad I'm at the Comfort Inn and not in one of those Tee pees or cabins.... LOL

Edited by CaptainJoe

You know Owl, that was just plain ol bad taste..I do not even have a funk n waggnals and at least we use fresh road kill....:Bunny:

Well, I never.... (or at least hardly ever) Were talking about chili here, and you say that is "just plain bad taste". Then, to make matters wurst, you accuse me of using "OLD" road kill.... :crying: It

ain't "old"... just well "aged". :rotfl:

Well, I never.... (or at least hardly ever) Were talking about chili here, and you say that is "just plain bad taste". Then, to make matters wurst, you accuse me of using "OLD" road kill.... :crying: It

ain't "old"... just well "aged". :rotfl:

here abouts we refer to that condition as 'experienced'

I do like chili but when I make it the stuff tends to get really hot. Could be the garlic or the chili but probably the smoked jalapenos. Throw in some onion, black olives and mushrooms etc etc and you have a good base. After that I just open the fridge door, put the bowl on the floor in front of it and tip the fridge. If it lands in the bowl it goes in the chili. I would not want to inflict this stuff on anyone.

I wil gladly have some & maybe more than just a taste..... Can the OLD HOOTER, stand the after effects????

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf: