IGNORED

Countdown to Vogel/Tail of the Dragon V

DragonRider

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our roomie is planning on joining the group (he's not a VR.org member) to hang and do the biking thing, Is there anyone who knows right now if they have a 2nd camping spot on their camp site Fri and Sat? Roomie will pay his own way. I don't want to have him show and have him feel I misled him on arrangements.

Our roomie is planning on joining the group (he's not a VR.org member) to hang and do the biking thing, Is there anyone who knows right now if they have a 2nd camping spot on their camp site Fri and Sat? Roomie will pay his own way. I don't want to have him show and have him feel I misled him on arrangements.[/QUOT

Bring him on I am sure there will be something we can find or work out. He can have my sight on Saturday night. My wife has o be back to work on Monday so we are probably going to leave about 5:00 pm Saturday and ride a couple hundred miles. It is almost 700 miles home for us and she would be pretty tired if we left on Sunday and rode it straight home.

Rick

I know most of you are more experienced campers than I. However I thought I would post a heads up on temps locally. I'm in Young Harris, it's up the mountain from Blairsville. Temps are hovering at 50 degrees the last 2 nights....and me without sleeping bags! My father in law is making us get a sleeping bag today. says the air mattress and blankets aren't enough.

If anyone wants a site for wend. and thursday night you can have mine. I will not need it till friday night. So its all paid for and will be a freebe for someone for 2 nights.

just let me know.

Steve

Hey Steve I'm showing up without one intending to grab something when I got there. What # spot is this if no one else has grabbed it? Looks like I'm going to make it Wednesday if plans don't change again...

Hi Dan

Not sure of the site # yet but hope to get the same one I had last time. It will be open and have my name on the card on the post. They do a first come first serve.

Your more then welcome to use it wend. and thursday. We will not be able to use it till Friday evening.

Steve