IGNORED

MarCarl: Almost didnt make it home

E-Fishin-C

Even it was a short visit Thank you and your wife for a Great time

Someone is lookin out for me upstairs( or maybe below:rotfl:) Carl ,Idid take a 15 minute snooze at Innisfil Tim Hortons,

Coming off the Ramp from Barrie heading North Speed limit is 90kph I was coming around the inside curve at 104kph at Out the ditch the OPP car turns his lights on ( OH Sht) I slow down signal and suddenly this Yellow 2011 Camaro SS passes me like a rocket I pull over completely and now The OPP is chasing the Camaro (Saved by a Chevy)

Heading towards Parry Sound again around the curve ( at 128 kph) thank God for the 8 pads on the FJr It Stopped quickly in Front of 6 Deer standing on the road

I put some Photos later

Edited by E-Fishin-C

Even it was short visit Thank you and your wife for a Great time

Someone is lookin out for me upstairs( or maybe below:rotfl:) Carl ,Idid take a 15 minute snooze at Innisfil Tim Hortons,

Coming off the Ramp from Barrie heading North Speed limit is 90kph I was coming around the inside curve at 104kph at Out the ditch the OPP car turns his lights on ( OH Sht) I slow down signal and suddenly this Yellow 2011 Camaro SS passes me like a rocket I pull over completely and now The OPP is chasing the Camaro (Saved by a Chevy)

Heading towards Parry Sound again around the curve ( at 128 kph) thank God for the 8 pads on the FJr It Stopped quickly in Front of 6 Deer standing on the road

I put some Photos later

And you said I was a fast rider:rotfl::rotfl:

Glad you made it home safe Charlie

Even it was a short visit Thank you and your wife for a Great time

I put some Photos later

Glad your safe and sound but please. Pictures after You change your SHORT'S :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Even it was a short visit Thank you and your wife for a Great time Someone is lookin out for me upstairs( or maybe below) Carl ,Idid take a 15 minute snooze at Innisfil Tim Hortons, Coming off the Ramp from Barrie heading North Speed limit is 90kph I was coming around the inside curve at 104kph at Out the ditch the OPP car turns his lights on ( OH Sht) I slow down signal and suddenly this Yellow 2011 Camaro SS passes me like a rocket I pull over completely and now The OPP is chasing the Camaro (Saved by a Chevy)

I put some Photos later

Charlie, Charlie! (also, save the fish or catch some fresh ones - I think it's a go!)