IGNORED

wildhair stopped by today

Snarley Bill

i heard a horn beep in my driveway, and looked out and saw this white haired guy in a cool sports car. i thought it was a salesman of some sort. it was my good buddy la pryor. he drove all the way from springfield to visit. he looked great and was his same old wildhair. we had a few beers and chatted for several hours. he is planning on attending don's md and eureka springs. he will be caging it cuz he said he's not ready to ride just yet. he said he hasn't been on the site to much cuz he is down in the dumps not being able to travel and see all his friends. it was great to see him and made my day. :clap2::clap2:

he said he hasn't been on the site to much cuz he is down in the dumps not being able to travel and see all his friends. it was great to see him and made my day. :clap2::clap2:

Heck, that is even more to get on the site and travel ELECTRONICALLY!!! :bighug:

Thanks Bill for the update..... Same here sure was nice seeing LA out and about again and yes he has a nice convertible and he says it handles the curves better than our bikes so if he shows up at Eureka Springs we may have a chance to see if hes right or not?

Yep its nice seeing LA out on the road again..........:)

Buddy

So what kind of Sports Car was it??? Was it anything like the one I gave him and eagleeye a ride in a couple of years back?

la is in the back seat in the blue shirt and eagleeye is hiding in back of the door post.