IGNORED

RSTC Patches

Brenda H

To all the RSTC riders out there!

There has been a couple threads on this forum recently regarding patches for the RSTD's. Well, I've been putting in a few words for the RSTC owers out there as I'm about to become one, owner of a RSTC that is!

End result is that Golf&Venture is willing to do up designs for the RSTCs. So far I'm the only one on the thread that "has" a RSTC so I'm the only one asking for a Tour Classic patch. Anyone else interested :icon_smile_question

There are two designs, the STAR patch with ROYAL STAR on top, the Yamaha star in the middle, and for our bikes TOUR CLASSIC underneath. The M/C patch would be basically the same but with a TC between the RS and TC. You can see mock-ups of the RSTD M/C patch and STAR patches on the other thread. We can get the colors we want for the lettering and can also decide on which colors we want for the bike on the M/C patch. Also 4 sizes can be available, basically the same as the Venture patches that are currently being ordered and distributed on the site.

ANY TAKERS???? The thread you'll find the mock-ups on is "RSTD possible patch design" . Just join the other thread and let G&V know there's more of us out there that want these!!

I've attached sample RSTD patches. It will say RSTC and Tour Classic.

The sizes can easily be any size you want it doesn't have to be 3 1/2in; 5 3/4in; 7in; 9in.

But that is was the Venture groups did.

This group can decide on a color scheme or you can have your own color.

The more orders for a specific design and color the less per patch.

So put your orders on this thread with you address on 3 lines please.

Please do not put your address on all one line.

Brian T.

• 3 weeks later...
To all the RSTC riders out there!

There has been a couple threads on this forum recently regarding patches for the RSTD's. Well, I've been putting in a few words for the RSTC owers out there as I'm about to become one, owner of a RSTC that is! ....

Yea I noticed that 05 RSTD you were eyballing at Lunsford was finally gone.. was wondering if you got it or not. Probably best not as it sounded like it needed some work and they sure had it a long time.