IGNORED

Too far to Freebird's Maintenance Day?

Freebird

Well heck Condor. It is 1620 miles from my house to Cody for a 4 day event. Using your logic, I'm now wondering if I should come or not. :whistling:

Yeah, but you're young..er.... and employed. :) Beside's I'd have to do both. You only need to travel to one.... so lemme see. Me.. 2400 + 2400=4800. plus 1100 +1100= 2200. Total 7,000 miles. :mo money: You.. 0+0=0 plus 1620 + 1620=3240. Total 3240 However my old age logic is kinda 'fuzzy'.... :backinmyday: :whistling:

i just got a letter fron oberlin INN today they are offering rooms for $55 plus tax for us?? see its cheaper then i thought but at last i still cant make it.

unemployed on SSDI social security dissabilty income.

that just makes the rent and basic needs. i want to do some kind of work. but the body says i cant. thought about some kind of online work but there are so much scams out there im afraid to even look. anyone know of a legit one let me know...

Freebird sent me the info on the nearest Hotel in relation to "MD" and I seem to have missed placed it. Where's a good place to stay up there?

Comfort/Quality Inn (they had a name change)

739 Leona St.

Elyria,Oh 44035

440-324-7676

This is where everyone is staying. Tell them your with Ventureriders to get a discount on the room. Should be around 63.00 + tax per night.

Would frazzle me brain to figure out mileage...but we is coming :dancefool:

:rotf::rotf:

Go to Google earth and get driving directions to MD.

:rotfl::rotfl:

What a gas to follow the route

25,516 miles, Drive time about 55 days, 23 hours.

You better hurry..........:rotf:

Go to Google earth and get driving directions to MD.

:rotfl::rotfl:

What a gas to follow the route

25,516 miles, Drive time about 55 days, 23 hours.

You better hurry..........:rotf:

I love the part about Kayaking across the Pacific Ocean :scorched:

i just got a letter fron oberlin INN today they are offering rooms for $55 plus tax for us?? see its cheaper then i thought but at last i still cant make it.

unemployed on SSDI social security dissabilty income.

that just makes the rent and basic needs. i want to do some kind of work. but the body says i cant. thought about some kind of online work but there are so much scams out there im afraid to even look. anyone know of a legit one let me know...

Open a Brothel... you'd never have to leave the house and the fringe benefits are great! :whistling:

Don,

It's been awhile since I logged onto the board. I will be at MD, and bringing Mic-Mutes kits.

I remember a posting from awhile back that you were asking for a head count. Can you direct me to that post ?

Edited: Nevermind, I found the post and I registered as an atendee. Thanks Don

Bill Morphy

www.Mic-Mutes.com

Edited by Morph

Hey Freebird, Love to come to that party again. What a good time. If I do it won't be on the 03 RSV, because it has a new owner-Old School. Let me tell you, I miss my "Sweet Thing"!!! But still hoping to come if affordable. Son getting married this weekend. Our Anniversary next week. Well, let me say, the money thing would be tight. But have no fear I still have the camping gear, and lots of asprin for in the morning. Hope to see you soon, Later-

P.S. Hey, were is Squidley in this conversation :confused24:.