IGNORED

guess i can join the club now.....

Cinderella

so much for learning to ride........screwed up about 2 hrs into the first lesson.......at least i got my first laydown out of the way early !!! lol I did get back on to finish the night even tho i knew something was messed up.....and they did have to get a second bike out for me to ride....lets say the first one got a lil messed up.....:whistling: guess the class will have to be done later..

Sorry you had to drop it, however at least you were in a controlled situation and I am sure you learned something from it. The last MSF course I took the Ultra in front of me dropped in the U-Turn and I followed suit immediately but know I can do a U turn in a single lane. :)

:whistling:

so much for learning to ride........screwed up about 2 hrs into the first lesson.......at least i got my first laydown out of the way early !!! lol I did get back on to finish the night even tho i knew something was messed up.....and they did have to get a second bike out for me to ride....lets say the first one got a lil messed up.....:whistling: guess the class will have to be done later..

Well at least you can laugh about it :rotf::rotf:and still here to tell the story. Get better soon, Oh by the way other then the wrap on your leg (NICE LEG) :thumbsup2: :whistling:

You going to MD?

You Go Girl!!!! You heal up and I'm sure you'll be out there riding really soon. I think my msf class will have to wait till riding season isn't so busy so I can have saturday off to take the class.

You take it easy on that leg till it is all healed up.

Margaret

That is really cool that you are going to be a real biker babe.

Good for you. I like your new fancy leg ornament. You have always been stylish. Maybe you will start a new dress trend.

Heal up fast, I have put your name in for Dancing with the Stars!

Yama Mama:223:

hang in there dont give up and heel up.

you will be on the road we have faith in ya.:080402gudl_prv:

when i took my test i forget one important rule

check to see if the fuel pet cock is in the on position. i went to do the u turn and the bike stoped half way into it. of course i put my foot down to stop that little honda rebel from kissing the ground. thank god this was a practice run. i did get a high five for a good safety stop???

did no one tell you the first rule of motorcycling is

the natural position of a motorcycle is laying down.

so that is why we take motorcycle riding course, to learn how to keep it upright

trouble is the darn things want to lay down for a snooze once and a while.

i commend you for giving it a go, and dont give up.

hope that leg heals well, take care.

cheers, Scott and Sherry

don,t let it get to you the week be for last rocket and i both put down our bikes on the same day and i did it again this week hit a hole in a blinde drive way on a right turn . and other than rockets run in with a deer we have had no miss haps in the last 10 years .

Hang in there Girl. we all fall at some point, so at least you got yours out of the way early. Hope you got it on video, 5yrs form now you can look back at it and chuckle. And may I suggest different ridding slippers ....ah ....iI mean boots.

Bottm line dont give up.