IGNORED

Something "new" (at least to me)

SilvrT

Between Quote and Thanks buttons there is a new icon which is "Multi-quote this message" ....

Guess I missed it's introduction but, what does it do/how do a guy use it? I clicked on it and nothing seemed to happen.

Further, it doesn't appear on all posts ... just some.

:confused24: :confused24: :confused24:

If there are multiple posts, clicking this on relevant posts will add them to your reply. So that when you click reply, you have multiple posts quoted. They are added to the list in the order you click, not necessarily oldest first.

It's never NOT worked for me.

Dave

Between Quote and Thanks buttons there is a new icon which is "Multi-quote this message" ....

Guess I missed it's introduction but, what does it do/how do a guy use it? I clicked on it and nothing seemed to happen.

Further, it doesn't appear on all posts ... just some.

:confused24: :confused24: :confused24:

Rick, this has been here, about a couple of years or so. For multi quotes, select the various quotes by multi quote for most quotes wanted to be included, followed up by the final quote. EG: multi quote 1, multi quote 2, multi quote 3 & finally quote 4.

Here is an example of useage from another thread below. Cut & pasted into this one, this was multi quote 1 & quote 2.

If you want discussion, bring up oil or tires or even worse "the dark side"...........:duck:

lol ... I tried to bring up Harleys, but they're not playing :rotf:

Rick, this has been here, about a couple of years or so. For multi quotes, select the various quotes by multi quote for most quotes wanted to be included, followed up by the final quote. EG: multi quote 1, multi quote 2, multi quote 3 & finally quote 4.

Here is an example of useage from another thread below. Cut & pasted into this one, this was multi quote 1 & quote 2.

If there are multiple posts, clicking this on relevant posts will add them to your reply. So that when you click reply, you have multiple posts quoted. They are added to the list in the order you click, not necessarily oldest first.

It's never NOT worked for me.

Dave

Thanks guys ... no idea why I've never noticed it before ... :sign20: :smile5: :doh:

Dang!! Don't feel alone Rick. I didn't know about it either. If I wanted to do a multi I'd open the reply in another tab and then copy and paste.

Eggzactly what I was doing! LOL

Just goes to show that a guy can never stop lernin sumpin (teach an old dawg a new trick)