IGNORED

Pressure Washer Question - Non M/C related

GolfVenture

I have a simple pressure washer ?. It is related to using the soapy washer option. I thought that all one has to do is to fill a container with appropiate washer fluid and then put the little plastic tube with the nozzel in the container. Start up the pressure washer and when pressing the spray trigger the process will start to suck the washer fluid with the water. I also did make sure the adjustment at the plastic tube nozzel is open to suck up the soapy solution.

Any suggestion ?

Most power washers have to be in the low pressure mode to dispense solvents and cleaners like you're trying to do. Make sure the business end of the wand is on the low power mode and soap will eventually come out. Then switch over to blast mode and hammer the daylights out of your equipment.... as long as it isn't your Venture.

Keemex is right. You probably have a low pressure pickup. There are low pressure and high pressure side pick-ups. With the high pressure side pick up, you can blast whatever cleaner/solvent you are applying.

Ex

Ya, I have a low side pressure pickup. I tried it and I would have to say that I'm pretty disappinted with the low pressure pickup type. I have a Trex Deck and wanted to clean it good. I don't think this soapy stuff did much better than just using the pressure washer.

Good thing I borrowed the pressure washer. I suppose the high pressure washer soapy pick up cost a lot more.