IGNORED

Venture Patch - Iron On & Wash Instructions

GolfVenture

These are the Instructions provided by the manufacture.

How to iron a patch.

Lay a piece of thin cotton cloth onto a patch. Turn your iron on 175 C /cotton/ and press /don't move the iron-just press/ during 15-20 sec. Big patches please start pressing form the center to the edges of a patch. After this please press once again edges of a patch - about 5 sec.

Please use only good quality iron-we advise you against using poor Chinese irons, because they don't keep a property temperature.

Please pay attention to all plastic elements in a nearby of a patch-hot iron may damage them!!!

First washing of the pressed patch can take place after 48 hrs-max. washing temperature - 90 C.

This iron-on patch can be iron onto cotton, all synthetic clothes, leather and some synthetic leather.

These are the Instructions provided by the manufacture.

-max. washing temperature - 90 C.

:225::fireman::scorched:

90C = 194F... I don't think there's a clothes washer on the planet that runs at that temp. Clearly that was supposed to be F.

I have a question. Should you take the jacket off first before you iron the patch?

Sometimes the obvious is not always really obvious.

That and... make sure you take your cell outta the pocket before you iron...... ECK. :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

I am certainly no expert on this subject, but I remember those iron-on knee patches my mom used to put on my jeans when I was little. They looked pretty good until I wore them, and soon all of the corners would begin to curl-up. Iron-on patches just never seem to work as well as we think they should. I always ask my wife sew my patches on for me for that just right look.

Be Safe!

Pete.