IGNORED

Delay in Getting Trike

Aussie Annie

What stumps me is that customs has done Annie really rotten. She wants to leave on time to make it to the USA for everybody to see her blossoms. Her roots are still belong to Australia, however she's willing to branch out. Everybody wood love to see her and shady ole' man. Someone in the Australian Branch of Government is a real sap! I bet you if you Bark enough and place a few knots on top of their heads, then make them walk the plank, they will wavier. Remember to kick them from behind and tell them Twiggy did it ! :whistling:

BEER30

I will bough to your desire to quit with the wood jokes. Woodn't want to rub Yew against the grain.

Now, did you know that when Henry Ford first started building autos, he had very strict dimensions for the size of the crates used to ship the motors.

Then, when the motors arrived at the factory, the workers would disassembly the crates and use the wood for the floor in the car.

So, just maybe them custom guys thought you were up to doing something nefarious.

Edited by Black Owl

What stumps me is that customs has done Annie really rotten. She wants to leave on time to make it to the USA for everybody to see her blossoms. Her roots are still belong to Australia, however she's willing to branch out. Everybody wood love to see her and shady ole' man. Someone in the Australian Branch of Government is a real sap! I bet you if you Bark enough and place a few knots on top of their heads, then make them walk the plank, they will wavier. Remember to kick them from behind and tell them Twiggy did it ! :whistling:

BEER30

So why are you focusing on her blossoms?