IGNORED

Delay in Getting Trike

Aussie Annie

Was ready to fly to the east coast Friday night, for Saturday pick up of my trike..not ready :crying:

Apparently it was held up in customs, due to the timber used to make the crate :yikes: luckily I had allowed a week in case of hiccups.

Now we'll be cutting it fine to deliver to the shipping agent :bang head:

Wow, what a day!! :doh:

If a wood chuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if the wood came from down under, and would the wood chuck even care????

Best of luck, Scooter Bob

A Woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could, IF his dentures were any good!

Good Luck Annie!!

Dave

FYI

Wood used in crates is usally low quality and therfore there is a possibility of bugs and other undesirables so the customs guys tend be very annal about these things. California is even more pickier, that is a word ain't it?

They are so affraid that the agriculture will get something that would devistate the fruits and nuts, I mean crops. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Good luck Annie

Bubber

Canada is the same for importing wooden items.My friend inherited an antique Triumph with sidecar (made of wood) and it was confiscated at customs and he now has to rebuild with Canadian wood. Not sure if the same would happen if traveling thru the country or not.

Would the wood from Australia be the same wood from Austria or would it be a different wood, or would it not be wood at all.....or would it?

Would of, should of, could of been wood.

That is the question...probably knot! :crying:

:stickpoke: :buttkick: :rotf: :moon: :Avatars_Gee_George: