IGNORED

Interchangeable Fairing Panels

I need to replace the front right fairing panel on my '86 VR. I might be able to repair the one I have, but it is quite badly broken.

Does anyone know if all the First Gens used the same front fairing? I read somewhere that they did. If that is the case I will only have a color problem.

So ... Will the front fairing panels from the early first gens fit the '86 on models?

Thanks.

They should be all interchangeable. Now the engine covers (side panels) are a slightly different story...

My bad... Was thinking side covers.... :bang head: But.... because of the different head light assemblies you still may need to stick with a MKII fairing.

I need to replace the front right fairing panel on my '86 VR. I might be able to repair the one I have, but it is quite badly broken.

Does anyone know if all the First Gens used the same front fairing? I read somewhere that they did. If that is the case I will only have a color problem.

So ... Will the front fairing panels from the early first gens fit the '86 on models?

Thanks.

Yup, no problem...

My bad... Was thinking side covers.... :bang head: But.... because of the different head light assemblies you still may need to stick with a MKII fairing.

Only headlight & windshield trim is different, for the front portion.