IGNORED

Didgeridoo

Aussie Annie

Well, we have the didg now. Alan has started watching the DVD and doing the exercises to strengthen his cheek muscles :thumbsup2:

So, puff up your cheeks full of air, then slowly push it out through a small hole in the lips [as if your are whistling]

Push out under pressure...your cheeks will ache as if you have laughed too much.:big-grin-emoticon:

Maybe practise using the vaccuum cleaner hose :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ah yes.....learning the circular breathing technique. I bought mine when I was in Sydney for the Royal Easter Show in 1999. Being a pro trumpet player, I learned circular breathing a long time ago.

Be careful of the customs clowns if you are coming through LAX. They just HAD to open mine up and in the process, beat both ends of it up and then lost it. Took 3 weeks for them to locate it......

Condor, you sending that out to Cody?? We could have a contest at the closing dinner :stickpoke::rotf:...... just sayin..................:080402gudl_prv:

Nah... No contest.. :) Haven't got the Lip flappy thing down yet.... but I'm working on it. Love the sound they put out. The one I have is original but more a souvenier than a player. Check this guy out if you want to take a lesson. He's good...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzqZDNalBCk]DIGERIDOO[/ame]

Does your didg have a bee's wax mouth piece?? It closes off the end a bit better, and you keep a seal with lips on it better.

Let me know if you want me to get you one. They last for about a year...or until they go hard.

I ain't touching this one neither....... :sign20:

But yeah, a real Oz bee's wax ring would be neat. Let me know what I'd owe ya.... Actually the whole didg would be cool too. Here they's make 'm out of PVC drain pipes. Not the greatest. I have no idea, but what would one of those like the guys playing in the video go for?? That thing has a great sound. Mine sounds like I'm playing a 2x4..... :)