IGNORED

Bad driving pic on the Dragon

kj4v

I agree. It is possible that he was pulled over on the other side of the road though and just pulling back on. Still a dangerous place to do it but I would rather believe that than consider the possibility that he had drifted that far into the other lane.

Not a good one but it is possible on the Dragon when things get out of hand. Sometime you push just a little hard and How Did I Get Here??

And we are not talking about that little short block with the quick light in Ashville.....:whistling:

Edited by Yammer Dan

I'd like to see his view from a bit further back.

If he can see through the corner and is straightening up now for the next right-hander, then he is on the best line :)

Never a good place to be! That line is the line, anything over it is nuts!

I've ridden the dragon several times. I've seen very bad crashes at least 3 times and at least two of those were due to head on collisions because somebody had crossed over that line. The worse I saw was not the bikers fault. A Mazda Miata came around a curve well across the center line and hit a sport bike head on.

I've ridden the dragon several times. I've seen very bad crashes at least 3 times and at least two of those were due to head on collisions because somebody had crossed over that line. The worse I saw was not the bikers fault. A Mazda Miata came around a curve well across the center line and hit a sport bike head on.

Yep.

Bad decision-making can have terrible consequences.

With respect to that picture we don't really have enough information. The guy has just hit the apex of one corner, and is heading for the apex of the next. He will be back over the line before anything coming the other way reaches him .... if he is going fast enough :)

He may have got that wrong, it's hard to tell.

However, the implication that it is never safe to cross those lines .... well if that is your view, you are on the side of the angels, no one will tell you you must break the law :)

But it's a bit like saying that exceeding the posted speed limit is never safe.

There... we were looking at it from the wrong side.(Poor editing skills by me)

EDIT: (for the sake of the people) The picture in this post is a photoshopped picture to put him on the right side of the road. The original picture in post 1 is the correct one.

Edited by exrsa1

I had thought the same thing but after I looked at yours I noticed no radio controller visible so It is was probally not flipped.

Doesn't matter either way.

Either he is on the wrong side of the road now, or he is about to be on the wrong side ... in a terrifying position!