IGNORED

I love surprises!

Snaggletooth

I had bought a new helmet last fall and had it sitting on the bucket rack all winter. A friend and co-worker had seen it and asked me if I wanted my name on it. Sure, why not. Go for it. I knew he had done some pin stripeing and figured how much harm could he do.

Oh, scratch that......dumb question. Dark thoughts there.

But he came wandering in to work today carrying my helmet bag and grinning ear to ear. That was good to see 'cause I figured if he screwed it up he would be hiding from me. LOL!

But I was more than a little surprised when I unzipped the bag and saw what he had done. Dang! Way past putting my name on it!!!

Damn nice job in my eyes and he wouldn't take a dime for it. Pretty decent guy for all the razzing I give him about his bike. A Harley. Seems his hands quit shaking once he turns the bike off.

Maybe I need to cut him some slack about his bike. Nah... no fun in that.

I guess I'll have to force feed him a big ol' steak next time we ride out.

A salute to "The Piper". Thanks my friend.

The light in here wasn't the best today so the pics suffered a bit.

Mike

Probably not. First of all, it is a LONG way if he lives in Nebraska. Secondly, we already have a pinstriper did a great job last year and is coming again this year. I think one is enough.

It does look great though.

That's good to know. I need some touch-up work done on mine. :fingers-crossed-emo

I saw some pics of different bikes and helmets he has done. Pretty nice looking stuff. Da old boy has talent for sure. He's been doing it for quite a few years. He works at his home but does not have a shop.

Bryan and Hulign....if you guys want his number PM me and I'll shoot it over to ya and you can touch base with him if you're interested in getting something done.

Mike