AM/FM/Cassette parts??? I just went thru all my stuff and have several tuner/amp units, tuner controllers (minus push buttons) and volume control units all tested and in working order. I'm trying to get rid of all this crap!! This stuff is free for shipping costs! Also, I will have several reconditioned Cassette decks available for a small fee exchange. I found a source for belts ansd pinch rollers and I will be refurbishing these decks for those interested in having a cassetre deck like new!

I am asking $25 including shipping, and your old one shipped to me. Two of the 3 belts needed per unit are on backorder. I will let you know when I am ready...

EDIT: Unfortunately shipping to Canada costs more!! I will check later on how much our USPS medium flat rate box costs but I'm thinking it's about $10 extra. Yes, you Ontarioans can save shipping by coming down and exchange on the spot. I am planning on having one or two units ready at all times.

Just so you know what all you are getting, new drive belts (3 of them), reconditioned or replaced pinch rollers, cleaned and demagnetized head, and general cleaning and lubing. My initial order was for 7 sets of belts but unfortunately they are stock out of 2 out of 3 of the belts. I should know today or tomorrow what time frame we are talking.

Edited by bongobobny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
None extra, but those can still be bought and they are not that costly. I think Partshark has them. Rocket knows where to get them...

Been away on exercise, so just starting to catch up

COVER,CASSETTEDECK 26H-88153-00-00 $21.99 @ partshark.