IGNORED

Got it home!

Godlover

We got home from picking up the 07 Tour Deluxe I purchased. I didn't ride it home due to some sinus junk but had an opportunity to zip around town a bit tonight. I am surprised at how much lighter it is than my Ventures. I can see myself riding in town more than before. I haven't had it on a road so I can't compare. I need to get a new left side lower as he leaned the bike up against something and took a chunck out of the lower. If you see a black one on Ebay that matches an 07 please let me know. Other than that the bike is like new with 1200 miles and warranty good through September of 2014!

Congrats on the new bike. I really like my 05 RSTD. I stopped at Mike Whaley's today. Made me think of you. He had a 2007 Venture with 7,000 miles advertised. By the time I got there it was gone at a price of $10,000. Only one other used 07 Venture in our area at another dealer for $11,500. Enjoy the new bike.

Hey wheres the picture? I thought that was LAW on this site. You get a new toy errrrrr scooter and you post a pic, right? Congrats on the new one, Shaun

yea......waz up with that........?:stickpoke:

Congrats on the new bike. I really like my 05 RSTD. I stopped at Mike Whaley's today. Made me think of you. He had a 2007 Venture with 7,000 miles advertised. By the time I got there it was gone at a price of $10,000. Only one other used 07 Venture in our area at another dealer for $11,500. Enjoy the new bike.

I bought my Voyager from Mike a couple months ago. He delivered it. Mike is a good guy!, I have it for sale as I don't fit on it! My son was out to Scottsbluff last month for a job interview but he turned it down.

Good snag on the RSTD Mark. Yes it is somewhat less top heavy than the RSV. Put a 130width front tire on it and its even better, Yours probably has the factory tires on it, good tires improve the handling some more, Avons work very well on mine.